I'm preparing to bottom in 3 days, any tips to prepare??

Hey, I'm a young guy in my 20's, and I've been turned on for years of the thought of another man penetrating me and dumping his load into me. 

Now I've met some Older guy online who agreed to host me for a weekend. We'll be in each other's company for a whole 2 days

Any tips so I can prepare? I want to bottom and make this experience as painless and clean as possible. What should I do when it comes to diet, mental preparation, cleanliness, etc

I won't eat food for 2 days if I have too, just to make sure this experience is as mindblowing as possible

Hi fibre, low fat is what you need to eat. Don’t avoid eating, you’ll need your energy.  Do you know how to douche?  Buy a bulb at a sex shop if you don’t have one and then you can give yourself quick clean ups throughout the weekend. Don’t feel embarrassed to tell the older guy you need some advice and help keeping cleaned out for him.  He’ll be happy to help if he’s not a douche himself. This video might help? 

Think before following links.  

I keep a steady supply of feminine cleansing cloths by Assured to stay clean. Don’t be put off by the product name. It’s the best wet butt wipe on the market. Better than baby wipes, which, I ditched TP in favour of years ago. 

Seriously, I buy the Assured brand cloth wipes by the handful.