Role reversal.

Been great weather for the last week here in Ireland so have been visiting a regular cruising spot fairly regularly and have taken eight raw loads. There are a couple of picnic benches with attached seating. When I'm being fucked I like to kneel on the seat and rest the my chest or elbows on the table. Last evening I went there expecting to meet a married guy I've met a few times there who always produces a large load for my mouth or my hole. However when I got there, there was a young guy in his late teens sitting on the table resting his feet on the seat. He was extremely good looking, had a slim build and was wearing shorts which exposed his well shaped almost hairless legs. We said hello and it was obvious we were both up for some passion. He was a great kisser and as we kissed I grabbed his very firm arse. It didn't take long before we'd dumped our clothes on the picnic bench and started sucking each other. His young uncut cock was so hard it was almost touching his flat stomach and oozing precum which tasted fantastic. I'm generally a bottom. In fact I can't actually remember the last time I fucked anyone. But as soon as I saw this young guy naked I really wanted to fuck him. He had such a firm perfectly shaped arse and when I bent him over the table and spread his cheeks his tiny pink hole looked like it had never been fucked. I was so turned on I got my mouth on his hairless hole and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. God he tasted good. I was rock hard by now and rubbed my bare cock, which was dripping, on his hole. I handed him my poppers which he snorted then told me to fuck him. I lubed my cock and slowly entered him. He was so tight and gasped as I pushed it slowly, and at first, not too deeply into his body. After a few short thrusts I couldn't help myself and pushed it all the way in balls deep. It was then he told me to take it easy as it was his first time! His arse felt beautiful on my cock and I took it as easily as I could at first. Then he told me to fuck him harder and that he wanted my cum in his arse. I fucked him for about five minutes but couldn't hold off any longer before I came as deep as I could and harder than I have in a very long time. After my cock slipped from his arse we kissed for a long time. I'd forgotten how good it was to top someone. I'll definitely be looking to gift other willing guys when I'm finally pozzed.

Edited by BareBob

On 9/8/2021 at 12:54 PM, BareBob said:

I'm generally a bottom. In fact I can't actually remember the last time I fucked anyone. But as soon as I saw this young guy naked I really wanted to fuck him.

I've always been turned-on by taking a load from another fellow bottom.

When I was in my 20's and 30's and had a nice muscled body, I really enjoyed the challenge of getting another bottom to fuck me and unload in my hole. In the saunas I would accept invitations to go into a bottom's room and I would get him really horny by kissing and letting the bottom play with my body. All of a sudden his cock was hard as a rock, he would start fucking me and minutes later (sometimes seconds) he was moaning and pumping his load. Big turn-on!

• Like 1