[Skin On Skin] Accidental top (NEW!)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

While getting you caught up on the old fucktales, I will also keep you posted on my newer adventures.

The other night, I got dragged to an underwear party. Since I'm not yet over the insecurity that I developed when I put on weight while sick, you can imagine how this thrilled me. However, I met a cute little Middle Eastern guy who was introduced by another friend as being "in the club" (i.e., poz). He had a tight little body, light scruff, and big brown eyes. I was sold. I'll call him Amahl.

We made out briefly at the party and then eventually the host needed everyone to leave. It was REALLY late, so Amahl asked if he could crash at my place, which was nearby. I said sure.

We got back to my place, closed the bedroom door, and made out for a bit. He had a big, floppy uncut dick and a buzzed body. I sucked him for a bit but was kind of tired. Eventually he just put his back to me and we went to sleep.

During the night at some point, I woke up, hard as a rock. I stroked his chest and let my hand wander down to his cock. He was hard too. I kissed his neck and generally let my hand wander across his skin, stroking him.

He started to ease back onto my cock and I realized what he wanted. I let him do the work until I was inside him, and then I started thrusting.

"Yes," he whispered in the dark.

I'm not gonna lie, something about it kind of hurt - I think lube would have helped both of us. But he seemed to be pretty good at natural lubrication, and he was able to take all seven or so inches that I have as long as I went slow.

Soon I got into it, the warm and tingly sensation of being completely engulfed by soft, wet flesh. I worked him a little harder, a little shallower. This might have been the first time I was topping confidently.

Soon, I got close, so I told him.

"Cum in me," he whispered.

So, a few more thrusts and I started shooting. I'm still not used to the sensation of cumming in a bottom, so it made me tremble like a schoolboy. SUCH an amazing feeling, and almost a little too much for me to handle, especially trying not to wake up my room mate. I was reduced to making absurd gasping and grunting noises, and I didn't go soft after finishing.

I realized he had finished too (all over my clean sheets, may I add), and he quickly pulled off and went back to sleep. This left me with a throbbing hardon that wouldn't go away, so I jerked off and massaged a second load up his ass with my fingers before going to sleep again.

Overall, not a bad night!8674591630844895504-7775777095357787042?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.