Fucked outside my house while bf was asleep

jackbottom

I just got a HOT fuck outside my house and then some. The bf and I had a good night hanging out together and went to bed at our usual time. I woke up to our fuckbuddy and bf asking for my ass in the spare bedroom. Groggy eyed, I said sure! They went to the other room I got ready and then walked into my bf sucking his cock. I immediately took over sucking the bf and the other guy put his big, hard cock right into me. It was hot! I LOVE being split roasted! He came pretty quick, deep inside me.  I love taking his load since I can feel his cock expand and shoot in me. Right after he finished, my bf takes his turn using my hole and came quickly too.  After, we went back to bed, but I couldn’t sleep. So, I went on Grindr, not expecting anything since it was 3am.  But I ended up finding a muscular 21 yo HOT black guy (I am 38, white and a few extra lbs) with a HUGE cock who was willing to come over. The bf and I play together but aren’t exactly open. I said the only place would be my front porch (which is private since the house across the street is currently vacant). He said he would be right over. Before I knew it, I see his car in the driveway and I walk outside and unscrew the lightbulb on the porch. He says, are you sure front porch is okay? I say yes but can tell he is nervous, so I suggest the other side of the house by the woods so we go there. He immediately pulls down his pants and I drop to my knees to suck. I am in heaven as my explore his muscular ass, abs and pecs while his big cock is gagging my throat. I look up at his face and ask, want to fuck now? He says, FUCK YEAH! I turn around, lube up his cock and he slides right in. He pounds me, HARD while pressing my face into the siding of my house. I was SO turned on! He actually lasted a long time and towards the end started talking dirty to me...you like that cock I’m you? Then he says, ready for my cum? YES! So he stops pumping and shoots DEEP into my ass. He pulls out and then walks right back to his car without saying a word to me. I am writing this now as I am lying in bed next to my sleeping bf, not knowing that I just took a 3rd load tonight, stroking my cock as I search on Grindr for a bottom to finally give my load to. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6