Themarried,straight, Christian co-worker and how he went from a little too cocky to cock lover

I used to be a prude. I didn’t really like anal sex that much, it kinda hurt. I never ever would consider doing anything without a condom, ever. My Bf was 15 years older, smallish dick and vanilla as hell. I liked sucking and getting rimmed but toys weren’t fun and he rarely topped me. Maybe we just didn’t click or were bored with each other. Then I got a new co-worker. A real redneck, Christian type. He was 6’, probably 225., a former college football player with brown wavy hair and green eyes.He had  A little gut but there was something about him, his cockiness which really turned me off. He was pleasant but he kind of avoided me and eventually I found out why. My boss was an old college friend who I had come back to town to work for. I met my sweet, boring Bf through another friend. He was such a great match for me on every level. He treated me so good but after a few years the sex fizzled and we were in a rut. Now I have this new co-worker and he ‘s a little bit too self assured for me. I  came to find out Adam , the new guy, was told by my boss/friend that I was gay. Damn. Now things were just awkward. To cap it off we were going to be traveling together 2 days a week for sales. At first, Christy, another salesperson traveled  with us. She was fun, bubbly and a great buffer between me and Adam. We got along and he started to mellow, even telling me an off color joke. I was the suspicious type and I noticed Adam and Christy were always cutting up and seemed to be flirting. I was surprised because both were married and Good little Christian Adam just went on and on about his wife. 

Eventually Christy took another job and my boss decided ADam and I would just travel by our selves. By now we had warmed up to each other and I liked him. He was like the big brother I never knew. 

David my husband would ask about him and act jealous but I would laugh and tell him Adam s too dumb to be attractive and too redneck and Christian to even be a fun straight conquest. Well things took a turn when JoAnn, Adams wife got pregnant. He was sleepier, more gruff and more fidgety. I quickly found out the sex had dried up and he was u dear the belief that masterbation was a violation of his marriage vows. Adam and I commiserated over the slow down and laughed about how relationships often turn away from sex after awhile. I remember one day as we headed home ,Adam telling me this crazy story about how his hunting dog and had some kind of weird accident where his foreskin on penis had somehow gotten wrapped up and was tangled in his penis. It was causing the dog to be in misery especially if he got an erection. So Adam had to untangle the foreskin to give him relief. He sort of made a point about how weird it was to be touching an erect penis that wasn’t his. It was bizarre but also sexual. WTF! Anyway I could feel a charge in the air and then Adam said he was going to get in a nap on the way home since we had about 45 minutes before reaching our office. After a few minutes I Something made me look his way. OMG! Did he have an erection? Had that story stirred something up? I was staring as his bulge continued to grow until it was clearly tenting up impressively. I couldn’t look away except to be sure I was staying on the road. This went on for like 10 minutes until Adam woke up. He was quick to realize he had a hard on and tried to adjust and hide it. We made eye contact and he looked so embarrassed.

that night as I drifted off to sleep I kept thinking about how big Adam’s dick must be. I was thinking about him in a completely different light. As I drifted off I imagined Adam beside me in the van, this time I was asleep and I reached out and grabbed his hand. In my dream he grabbed my hard cock, pulled it out of my clothes and started to jerk me off. It was intense and sexy AF. As I got close I could feel him quicken his pace and it was clear he was loving this. Then I shot a huge load everywhere. I startled when my Bf, David said that was hot as fuck. What were you thinking about? I couldn’t tell him I didn’t reach for his hand but for Adam’s. 

And I didn't know that the erection Adam had that day was just the first of many from him and me as we traveled together. I didn’t k ow thst I would soon be obsessed with this straight Redneck Christian and I didn’t know just how wild thinges were going to get. And I didn’t know Adam was going to be my first raw sexual experience.

more to come.......ll.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2