Tops how to last longer

Mcv69

Through Covid I have not  been having as many sexual encounters due to the Sauna and bookstores being closed so my two last encounters have been pretty pathetic I must admit, I got way to excited and blew my load inside my two partners pretty quick. One of them didn’t mind as all he wanted was my seed but the other one was pretty disappointed because he wanted the pleasure of my 9 inch dick for much longer. Has anyone any tips for lasting longer or anything I can do so I don’t get as excited in the future??? I want to be able to last past the ten minute mark 

4 hours ago, Mcv69 said:

Has anyone any tips for lasting longer or anything I can do so I don’t get as excited in the future???

Ask the bottom to relax and open up his hole to reduce the pressure on your cock and that may help.

I know from experience that tightening my hole increases the chance of the top shooting his load. When a top says "I'm close but I don't want to cum yet" I know the load is mine but I then play with my hole and when I want the load I tighten my hole, and voila!