Seeded by anonymous Sniffies hookup

bentover4u1972

Knew I was getting the house to myself today so I hit the apps just to look.  I never have luck, and whenever I think I'm going to the top suddenly disappears and I realize he's blocked me.

But not today.  Just before the SO departed, got a hit on Sniffies. A BBC top wanting some head. I normally don't do head only but I said WTF and sent him my address. He showed up about 15 minutes later, a tall good looking black guy in his early 40s. He took off his shorts and sat on the couch so I could kneel between his legs. I went to town, sucking him hard and then swallowing all 8 inches over and over. From the groans and sighs I could tell he was enjoying my attention.

Then his hand slid under my shirt to play with my mantits. I paused long enough to whip off my shirt, then went back to sucking. This went on for a few more minutes before his hand started wandering further down my back. I knew what that meant, and I was glad I had cleaned out just in case! I slid off my shorts as he took off his shirt. I went back to sucking but after a minute heard him whisper, "Let me in."

Well I didn't need any more urging!  We swapped places, me on my knees on the couch as he stood behind me.  No lube, he forced his way in but it barely hurt as my hungry hole opened to devour him. Once he was balls deep, he started slamming into me. I literally felt my eyes roll back in my head!

The first thing he said to me was, "I'm gonna nut in that ass." Gaaaaaa, I was in heaven!

After a bit he stopped. "I don't want to cum yet." I proceeded to squeeze my hole around his stiff shaft, causing him to make the same sounds my mouth had. At last he had had enough and with a few mighty thrusts, I felt him deposit a huge load in my hole.

As regular readers know, I'm a huge fan of anonymous hookups, but this was too good. As we dressed, we exchanged numbers in the hopes we can do it again - soon!

The stars must be in some kind of special alignment for things to have worked out like that. I couldn't have asked for any better!  And as I sit here typing this, his load is still brewing deep in my guts.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3