Random hotel breeding

bentover4u1972

Wow, guys, this has been a good weekend! After my breeding session with the random stranger yesterday who wanted me undouched (see "A hot encounter that could have gone sideways"), I logged into Grindr this morning to see the pic of a slender Latino guy with a huge dong hanging between his legs. He had sent the pic last night, but just in case he hopped online this morning I sent him my trademark: a shot from behind of me, ass-up on a hotel room bed, two strangers' cum leaking from my hole. I have a similar pic from before the cum started dripping that I use if I'm not sure of the top's reaction to bareback. This morning I didn't care. I've had some real luck lately and I wasn't going to hold back. I wanted to get bred - again.

After about 15 minutes, I got a response from Mr. Skinny-with-Big-Dick. We went back and forth, but he went quiet when I told him I was a big chub. Shocking, I know.

I let 5 minutes go by, then messaged, "Guess that's a problem, then."

He wrote back immediately. "You're not my type. I just want to fuck and fill your hole with cum."

"That's all I'm looking for," I responded. "Not interested in anything beyond that."

"Cool."

"Where are you?" I asked, and was rewarded with a location map showing a hotel that is *literally* around the corner from me. Less than a five minute drive!

"I can be there in 20," I replied. "Room number?"

To my surprise he gave me the room number, so after a quick douche I was out the door. I parked, messaged him to say I was there, and walked into the building, a kind gentleman holding one of the keycard-only doors so I didn't have to go through the lobby. As luck would have it, I was in the right part of the hotel, and after only a moment I was at his door.

He had replied to say that the door was open, so I tried the handle. Sure enough, it popped open. I went into the darkened room and saw him laying on the bed, looking at his phone. His fine cock lay flaccid across his thigh. I stripped quickly and walked over to him. He never even looked away from his phone as I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he had a raging hard-on. Just like the picture he sent me yesterday, it was long and thick - about eight inches long and five or six in circumference.

Without a word he stood up. I climbed up onto the bed, ass-up style, and he positioned his spit-slicked cock at my eager opening. A momentary pressure, and he was sliding into me until he was balls-deep. It hurt a little more than the guy who fucked me yesterday, but in no time it was all I could do to keep from moaning loudly as he pumped that gorgeous monster in and out of me.

After only about five minutes, he stopped. "I came," he said. Those were the only word he spoke to me the entire time I was in his room. As is customary, I spun around, bent over, and sucked his cock clean. he tasted of ass and cum, and it was delicious! As I stood, he headed into the bathroom. I walked back over to the door where I had dropped my clothes. I dressed, checked to make sure I had my keys, wallet, and phone, and then headed out the door.

I'm sitting here with his cum deep in my guts, back on the apps and sites to see if I can't add to it. It's been a good weekend; can I make it a great one???

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1