[Skin On Skin] Manhunt at Midnight (actually 3 AM)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

Here's the second attempt at the post from the other day.

One night not long after my night with Kevin last spring, I spent a long night at Therapy trying hard to get a cute little twink back to my house for sex. Try as I might, the most I could get was a stroke on the arm, a pat on the back, or some other confusing non-signal that could be read as, "I like attention - thank you!" Finally little twinky man decided he wanted to head out for the night and I wasn't going to stay and work for another guy. So I followed him out to the corner of 8th and 52nd, where he proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat and his hand down my pants.

"Good to meet you," he said and got in a cab. Leaving my cock throbbing in my jeans.

So, I ran straight to my bedroom and logged onto Manhunt. For the sake of the retelling, it's important to note that this is the account that's NOT linked to this blog, meaning that I don't mention status or bareback or anything. It's where I go when I want to be the boy next door.

At first, I got several of those late night annoyances: "unlock please thanks" and a quick disappearance as they go to continue jerking off, no intention of having sex. Then a couple possible hits that were too far away or not what I was looking for that night in terms of type. (I have evolving types. Sometimes I like a hot Latino, sometimes I need a blond twink, sometimes I need a muscle daddy... it depends on my mood.)

Eventually, a cute guy wrote to me, making sure to unlock right away and telling me where he was in the city. He was two blocks away. Status not listed. I wrote back. I saved the conversation, so this is exact!

[ME]: Hi. Thanks for unlocking. Great pics! Sup?

[HIM]: five day load here

[ME]: Hot! You looking to host or travel.

[HIM]: travel bc it's almost 3 and i gotta be at work in 6 hrs ---- that cool?

[ME]: Yup! Exact addy?

[HIM]: (insert address) gotta be quiet room mates are asleep prob going to just want bj if ok

[ME]: Headed over.

I put my shoes back on, did a quick mini-douche just in case things went beyond the blow job he requested, put on my coat, and walked to his place.

He answered the door naked, with his dick hard, extending a solid 7.5" cut inches in front of him. Right above the cock was a pretty good set of lean abs, leading up to a small but cut chest, and a cute face. His hair was dark and close-cropped, he had brown eyes, and he sported a full day's worth of stubble. HOT!

We whispered hellos, shook hands (which always strikes me as odd - shaking hands while naked), and headed to his bedroom. He had a southern accent, so while I took off my coat, we did the small talk thing, figuring out a little about the humans inside the lust-driven bodies that were about to take control of the situation. I almost laughed when he told me his name, because he shared a name with the leading male character in a very famous novel/film set in the south. It was almost too much of a cliche.

Having accomplished the small talk he expertly ripped my clothes off and threw me on top of his comforter. He knelt on the bed, straddling my chest, and pushed his dickhead against my lips. I licked it, nibbled with my lips and tongue down the side, and then started in on a big, wet, vigorous blowjob. He tensed up, held my head still and brought himself down from the edge of cumming. Then he slowly pushed his cock all the way back into my throat, bottoming out with his balls against my chin. In and out slowly for a minute, then he savagely throatfucked me for a bit. I started to lose patience for that and made the nonverbal moves to take control.

That's when he pulled out, kissed down my chest and abs, and started sucking my cock. I was pretty hard at this point, still worked up from the twink and now this cutie. To my surprise, he then started licking my hole and roughing it up a little with his scruff. Also to my surprise, it was a spectacular sensation, even though it was prickly and uncomfortable.

He came back up to kiss me. I didn't bother resisting and made out passionately with him - sucking his tongue into my mouth, feeding him my own, roughing up my own face against his day-old beard. His hand moved down my leg, slowly lifting one leg as part of a smooth extension of the making-out process. Without missing a beat, his index finger - somehow already slick with lube! - was in my hole. Behind my head, I heard a little squirting sound as he returned his hand to lube up his other fingers, and first two then three digits were inside me.

This guy was amazingly smooth!

With a gentle change of position, he was able to get his cock lubed and point it directly at my hole. This was all while kissing like frantic teenagers (albeit teenagers with mad skills). He eased up on the kissing a little, and pressed the bare head of his cock against my ass. Gently, almost imperceptibly - he eased the tip into me.

Oh, so this is happening, I thought to myself. Neither of us listed status in the ad, so I assumed we both were positive. I was surprised that he'd just jump right to bareback, but that seems to be the default setting for sex in New York City these days.

"You want to grab a condom?" I asked him.

"I just want to pop the head in for a second," he replied. I stifled a laugh and decided to play the little game for him.

"Ok. But just the head, ok?"

"I promise," he replied. He had never stopped easing into me. By this time the whole head was inside my ass, and the first inch of the shaft, too. He kept kissing me, tickling my neck with his tongue, caressing me.

He pushed deeper and deeper and deeper. I pretended to feel behind me in surprise. About 2/3 was in me.

"Hey, you've got more than the head in, dude," I said gently.

"Oh, sorry, I got too carried away!" he said. He withdrew out to the head, paused for a second, and then fucked slowly - very, very slowly - back into me to the same depth. He retreated again, saying, "Sorry."

Kiss.

"Sorry."

Lick. And pushed back in.

"Sorry."

Kiss.

"Just a..." deep breath, "little bit longer, I promise."

"Ok," I said, pretending to be reserved.

He started to gently and smoothly fuck in and out in long, expert motions. He bottomed out with his balls against the outside of my hole, and he held himself there for a second. The pressure against my prostate was superbly awesome and his thick shaft made me feel full. He retreated again, almost to the head. Then SLOWLY all the way back in. (Looking back, he was obviously trying not to shoot right away, as he had been saving up for such a long time.)

Out again, then a smooth reversal and all the way in.

"Oh, yeah, this feels so good. Thank you," he said. "I hardly ever do this!" Lick.

I stifled another laugh. With skills like that, he had a lot of experience!

"Me neither," I lied along with him.

He started fucking faster and faster. "Oh this is so fucking good. Thanks for letting me try this..."

"Just don't cum in me," I pretended to plead.

"No, I promise!" he said.

He had been on top of me, looking down at me. He rolled me gently onto my side, in one smooth movement, almost without missing a fuckstroke.

He kissed the back of my neck. His stubble pricked my skin and his strong, hairy forearm encircled my neck. He pulled back slightly and it was almost like he was going to start restricting my airflow. It scared me a little, but he eased up.

"Of fuck, this is good," he sighed into my ear.

He withdrew all the way, rolled me onto my back again, and quickly was balls deep, with a sideways wiggle after bottoming out. He held it there for a second, pulled all the way out, slammed all the way in, and then started pummeling the hell out of my ass.

"Remember to pull out when you - " I said, hoping he'd ignore my faux-testations, of course.

"UGD!!!!!!!!!!!" he grunted. His fucking slowed back down to the slow pace. "Gah!" His forehead muscles furrowed deeply as he kept slowly fucking in and out, in and out, gentle and smooth and shooting injection after injection of cum up my ass. All the while, he kept sighing and grunting. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..................."

He didn't stop. He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming, for at least 30 seconds, and that's no exaggeration. I started shooting spontaneously from the extreme arousal his extended orgasm caused me, so then I started jerking my cock to get even more enjoyment out of it.

Finally he just lay there, sweating on my skin. "That was so hot. I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was going to cum right then. It had been five days. I'm sorry."

I just kissed him roughly in response, pulling his hair and then flinging his face away. "Just don't let it happen again." He grabbed my hair, kissed me with almost dangerous violence, and said, "Oh yeah?" There was a fired-up twinkle in his eyes, like he understood for the first time that there was no need to pretend with me.

What was already one of the hottest nights of my life was probably about to get MUCH more exciting and interesting, but just then his room mate's bedroom door opened and really loud, elephant-like footsteps passed by and into the bathroom.

"Shitfuck," he said in his gentle southern drawl. "She's awake."

"It sounds like she weighs 300 pounds!" I noted. This struck him as absolutely hilarious and he got a bad case of the giggles that refused to go away and - sadly - deflated his dick.

"That's how she walks when she wants me to quiet down. If you could see her, she weighs about as much as my pinky. Anyway. I should sleep."

With that, I got dressed. When his room mate went back to bed, Southerner gave me a quick peck and a gentle ass slap to send me on my way. I went home and jerked off again to the memory of what had just happened.

That was several months ago. I've never seen him on Manhunt again. I saw him on 8th Ave. the other day, and there was no flicker of recognition. But if you are an attractive young dude with a southern literary name and this sounds familiar - I'd sure like a repeat, sexy!

And for everyone else - keep on reading for more tales of the naughty shenanigans I've been waiting to fill you in on. Thanks for coming back!8674591630844895504-4182691184850445259?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.