Older man gives my first load or 3

stealthedfl123

Funny how when we are young, we'll let an old  guy stuff a cock into us unwrapped. I went to my first gay bar in Charleston, SC. I sat down and was welcomed of course by an older gentleman named Steve. As I hung out with him, we started chatting and a few beers, next thing you know I'm at his house.

We grinded, kissed, and I felt stubble from a man's face for the first time, I was horny. We started pulling each others pants off and shirts, it seemed hot and his cock was a solid thick avg sized dick which pushed through his jeans like a little log. Once naked, I had so much pre cum dripping like honey I instinctively bent over and started sucking his hard cock.  Wow. It was wet at the tip and the thought of tasting cum wasn't so bad, next thing I knew, I was on top of his cock, right at my still very tight hole but it seemed as if my ass was lubed but I hadn't done anything to prepare. Steve started to slide in.

He began slowly thrusting into me as I pushed down with my hips. I've put fingers and a beer bottle in my ass before at this point but this was different. He got about half way into me and fucking when I asked if he had a bed we could move to.

We got to his room, and a laid out on all 4s, like a good bitch and we started the same shit again. Half way in but I kept begging Steve to cum in me. He simply grabbed my hips like I had with women before and began pounding into me until his pubic hair was stopped by my ass. 

Damn that felt so good. He fucked for at least an hour. Not sure why at the time it took so long, but I suppose 50 something old guys get soft here and there but I was wrong as I discovered.

The guy pulled out and came gently outside of my ass without going full orgasm. He would raise his voice for me to not move and a did as he ordered. Feeling his hands massage my ass and my lower back, he waited, then began thrusting again. This happened a few times before the last moment he started pounding my ass quickly and short thrusts and then I knew he was cumming in me. By this time, my legs had slowly given out and I was almost in a prone position with him wiggling and grinding my ass in every direction with his short huffs and sounds of gentle grunts.

In any case, Steve fucked me so well, that the next day after getting home, I had a feeling inside of my stomach that hornily ached for him to be inside of me again and relieving himself. This didn't happen as I'll tell in another story what did happen when I met Steve again at the bar by chance.

I don't know if Steve is still around but I'll say one thing, the old man could fuck.

• Like 2