Strangest Almost Hookup

Breedingandseeding

So here’s a strange short story from this morning…

messaged a guy on double list advertising a home gloryhole. He emailed back with his address and telling me the door was unlocked and to come over and send ETA. I responded back 2 minutes after his email with my ETA and headed over. It was going to take me about 17 minutes to get there which should have been more than enough time since he already had told me the door was unlocked and he was ready.

I get there and the door is unlocked as he said it would be. So you can imagine my surprise when I walk in and instead of finding a gloryhole there’s a man inside fully visible who says “hey man. You didn’t tell me you were coming so I wasn’t ready” I high tailed it out of there without saying a word. Even if he has offered to still blow me the scene was already ruined for me because we both clearly saw our faces.

what kind of dude tells a guy to come over right away for gloryhole head, leaves the front door unlocked, and then isn’t prepared to be be behind the gloryhole???

9 hours ago, Breedingandseeding said:

So here’s a strange short story from this morning…

messaged a guy on double list advertising a home gloryhole. He emailed back with his address and telling me the door was unlocked and to come over and send ETA. I responded back 2 minutes after his email with my ETA and headed over. It was going to take me about 17 minutes to get there which should have been more than enough time since he already had told me the door was unlocked and he was ready.

I get there and the door is unlocked as he said it would be. So you can imagine my surprise when I walk in and instead of finding a gloryhole there’s a man inside fully visible who says “hey man. You didn’t tell me you were coming so I wasn’t ready” I high tailed it out of there without saying a word. Even if he has offered to still blow me the scene was already ruined for me because we both clearly saw our faces.

what kind of dude tells a guy to come over right away for gloryhole head, leaves the front door unlocked, and then isn’t prepared to be be behind the gloryhole???

I suppose it's possible he meant for you to text him as you were arriving so he'd have time to go get in place. After all, quite a few people are not eager to spend excessive time on their knees waiting "in case" someone actually contacts them and/or shows up. That's not what *I* would consider an "ETA", but that's my best guess.

2 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I suppose it's possible he meant for you to text him as you were arriving so he'd have time to go get in place. After all, quite a few people are not eager to spend excessive time on their knees waiting "in case" someone actually contacts them and/or shows up. That's not what *I* would consider an "ETA", but that's my best guess.

Yeah I guess I could have messaged him as I arrived but it was over email not an app so it wouldn’t have been quick communication like that. I gave him an actual ETA i.e. 8am (I just said 17 minutes on here)