[Skin On Skin] Got Some Practice In

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

As I think I may have mentioned, I'm not a very experienced top. There's a catch-up fucktale I owe you, which is actually embarrassing. I chickened out and couldn't do it. I finally understand performance anxiety. So, I decided to practice.

Tonight I met a cute guy with dark hair who was a little taller than me, and after determining he was a bottom, put the mojo in motion. In about half an hour we were at my place with my Trojan-shrouded dick up his ass.

I did fairly well. Not great, but ok. I don't normally talk about my safer-sex adventures (which probably outnumber my raw adventures), since the theme of the blog is skin on skin.

But this was fun and hopefully will give me more confidence in the future.8674591630844895504-2985339375647971605?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.