Barriers to Successful Fisting?

ErosWired

My current regular local Top indicated a few weeks ago that he wanted to get his fist into me, which was fine by me as I has been wanting to find a fisting Top to experience it. On his first try he made significant progress, but told me that I was just a bit too tight and needed to practice opening myself up.

I do what a Top says. I got a couple of quite nice toys - one with a circumference of 10” at the base - and set to work until I could take them all the way. I worked on self-fisting, but couldn’t get all the way in because my hand kept pressing against what feels like bone, but I assumed that was just because of the difficult angles in trying to do it yourself.

This last weekend, the Top tried again. My hole opened just fine, but he still couldn’t get all the way in. He said he keeps coming up against bone.

This man has fisted many guys, and his hands aren’t huge - just average size. He says it may be that the entry to my pelvis is simply too narrow to accept anything but a smaller hand.

I did some study on the anatomy of the pelvic floor, however, and there doesn’t seem to be any bone that should be causing the problem - is it possible for the muscles and ligaments to be so tight in the pelvic floor that they feel as unyielding as bone?

Have any of you experienced fisters encountered this issue, and is there a way you deal with it? Or is it possible that I may just be unfistable for the average hand?

I started to get into fisting a couple of years ago because I felt it was one of the most intimate connections two guys could make and I wanted to experience it. I found myself a local trainer, a very experienced fister with small hands, and two or three times a weeks he worked on my hole with toys and his fingers. Slowly, I started to open up. I couldn't take the whole fist - only as far as the knuckles, but at least progress was being made. When I fisted him (I've got large hands), I realised how strong the sphincter muscle is and how much relaxation is needed to allow an object such as a large toy or eventually a fist to pass through it. When he worked on my hole he never encountered any obstruction such as a bone or ligament, just the fact that my muscles were not sufficiently relaxed and trained. If serious fisting is to be achieved, it has to be done on a very regular basis. The sphincter muscle must start to learn that you mean business.

Unfortunately, my life as a fistee/fister came to an end. My fist buddy and his partner moved away to the other end of the country and since then I have not been able to find anyone else to replace him. I hope you have better luck. Just keep on persevering. It'll be worth it in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Fisting is definitely something that I would love to try, though really deep fisting scares the hell out of me. I imagine it is quite a long process to finally take a fist and I am yet to find an experienced guy for regular sessions. I have tried toys but they really don't work for me, I think I need the actually physical interaction with a guy.

• 2 months later...

Lots and I mean LOTS of lube, patience and understanding the other guys body. If on your back it's great to work with each others breathing and lots of eye contact and NO rushing.

I find being on all fours better as the stomach is out of the way and you're more open. 

Start with a few fingers and enter via the duck hand motion never the balled up fist.  Jlube internally and lots of it but I find Crisco round the outside of the arse hole keeps the area nice and slick.

Practice makes perfect. X