Halloween

Dandy

Anybody got any memorable Halloween hook up story's.

I used to go out to clubs/ house party's/ even a horror themed rave in an abandoned hospital/care home  had some great nights/meet ups etc

When I was in uni I had 2 amazing experiences, 

I'm a huge fan of horror and slasher movies especially the Halloween franchise, when I was a freshman I met a guy from gumtree personals who was dressed as Michael Myers and didn't speak at all. I met him in a big park  in Leeds after dark , and followed him into a wooded area where I took his fat cock deep into my throat and ended up absolutely coated in cum, it was in both eyes my hair up my nose and I caught enough in my mouth for a decent swallow. 

One year I got ended up having a 3 way  with a couple dressed as Sid and Nancy, we got super high on mephedrone (which was legal at the time) at a big student house party and ended up fucking and sucking each other while other guests where still in the room, some watched the spectacle of Sid and Nancy double teeming Dr rockso the rock n roll clown eating a candy bar out of Nancys bubble butt.

Would love to hear any of your experiences of candy, costumes and cock 

• Like 1

This is not your usual Halloween story but one of charity, generosity and just plain fun!  I used to be employed by one of the bathhouses in Indianapolis. During my first year I learned of a group of men in this area known as "The Bag Ladies".  They were known to generate large sums of money toward HIV causes.  Not really knowing just how they did this, I was soon to learn.  Being the newest employee, I was made to man the door as  the "ladies" arrived making sure none were women.  I soon became aware as the doorman, that each and every "lady" wanted to make sure I was a man.  What an interesting group.  They arrived in 3 full size tour buses large enough to accommodate wigs, dresses, boas, and of course, refreshments.  Each stop required an outfit change.  After I had been frisked by each and every one of them they fanned out to each and every corner of the house to find every man that could give them a contribution.  They stopped at nothing to get dollars if you catch what I am saying.  Now remember, these are not your prim and proper drag queens.  These are butch, rugged men who put on wigs and a dress to raise money for an excellent cause.  They did nothing to hide their masculinity (beards, moustaches, chest hair etc.)!  After whatever performance it took to get a donation, they then exited the building in much of the same fashion.  It may not sound like much to you, but when you consider the amount of money this group has generated over the years, it is astounding.  Even after I picked up all of the feathers, glitter, hairpins, fingernails and who knows what else, it was all worth it!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Upvote 1