becoming pnp twink hole in sf -- my sacrifice

what i envision: getting shot up with massive booty bumps, drinking loads of G but remaining conscious, strapped into sling with extra bondage, maybe blndfold at times... but all i can do is moan from all the evil chemicals corrupting my soul

opens with syringe injections of 1G T and 50+ loads of randmo anonymous tops into my pussy. the drinking of G as the blood to be drank at the last supper

filmed on camera as 100+ tops - violent heavy cummer bbcs + dirty, old hung daddies w huge bodies) breed my hole, verbally degrade me, slap me and tell me this is the end of my future... whatever.

have some experience as self destructive meth head cumdump... but mostly done on my own, through grindr.

how do i arrange this? what is the required infrastructure?

im on prep.

some more videos/photos soon

18 hours ago, PartySlutBoi said:

what i envision: getting shot up with massive booty bumps, drinking loads of G but remaining conscious, strapped into sling with extra bondage, maybe blndfold at times... but all i can do is moan from all the evil chemicals corrupting my soul

opens with syringe injections of 1G T and 50+ loads of randmo anonymous tops into my pussy. the drinking of G as the blood to be drank at the last supper

filmed on camera as 100+ tops - violent heavy cummer bbcs + dirty, old hung daddies w huge bodies) breed my hole, verbally degrade me, slap me and tell me this is the end of my future... whatever.

have some experience as self destructive meth head cumdump... but mostly done on my own, through grindr.

how do i arrange this? what is the required infrastructure?

im on prep.

some more videos/photos soon

like, where do i *GO* to do this in the bay area?