[UK Sauna Slut] Warehouse Sauna Bareback Party

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

PIC_0013-225x300.jpg

As i mentioned briefly a few posts ago, I’ve been invited to a big bareback party at Warehouse Sauna in Manchester, UK on EasterSunday/Easter Monday. *It’s worked out really well with work, as I’ve got plenty of time of on the Tuesday to recover. *So i’ll definitely be going.

I’ve been chatting to a few guys over in Manc already who want to give me their loads, and even more of them who are going to the party. *So i’m sure my hole will be getting bred good n proper by many different guys. *If you’re in Manchester, and want to add yourload to the mix, just get in touch!

My*chaperone*for the night is a lad who*contacted me about the party and suggested I apply for an invite. *I’m going to his place first, where he will lube my arse up using several weeks worth of frozen spunk, and write a slutty message on my arse, like my regular fuck buddy Pete did a few weeks ago. *Once we’re all sorted, we’ll head off to the party.

I’ll probably be arriving in Manchester about 10pm on Easter Sunday evening, so if you’re around the Piccadilly area and would like to meet up for a beer/fuck, give me a shout. * I’ll probably head down to Company Bar just off Canal Street for a few jars, before heading over to Salford to meet up with my chaperone and pimp for the night.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.