[UK Sauna Slut] York Bareback Breeding Party (video)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Monday morning saw yeolad arrange a load of tops to come around to my house for a dirty bareback breeding session. *Bang on 12pm they arrived. *7 in total. *For the next three hours we fucked and sucked each other, it was a total free for all. *One of the guys took photos, and as soon as he emails them to me, I will put them on here. *Some of the guys didn’t want the action filming, so once they’d left, those of us that were left got the video camera out, and this is what it caught…

All in all a great day’s action. *And I was left with three nice creamy loads in my hole. *Earlier tonight my chav friend came around, and we had another really horny sweaty session. *He pounded my hole using the spunk from the party as lube, then dumped his load into me.

To round the evening off perfectly, and the last action i’ll get this week due to work committments, my housemate was horny and rode my raw cock until he jacked off over my bedsheets. *He pulled off my hard cock, and when he’d left my room I scooped his seed up and fingered it into my already cum sloppy hole.

If anyone reading this is interested in helping me make an ultimate film – showing a group of guys fucking and jacking off into my hole, please get in touch. *You don’t have to show your face, just your cock in my arse. *Also, if there’s anyone who would like to volunteer to be the camera man (you can fuck me too if you want), that’d be great.. as the hardest thing in making these videos is finding someone who can work a camera, and get decent angles.

I’m going to speak to Cristian Knox and see if he’d be up for arranging and filming a session in London later this year…

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.