BB fuck parties

Bokkierob

Does anyone else host themed bareback parties, me and my buddies do this about once a month. The host picks a theme. I hosted a daddy, son fuck last night and the rules were, Don’t cum for at least a couple of days, spend a couple of hours before in the gym working up a sweat wearing a jock, don’t shower, and wear a cockring And my boy, Drew was to get all loads.I had 7 buddies accept and man, we all smelled good. We spread Drew’s legs and spent a good 2 hours pounding his asshole and pumping him full of sperm. Thesmell of menswear and cum was intoxicating.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

I don’t host them but I go to two hat happen fairly regularly. There isn’t a theme though…just guys who wanna fuck and do it raw. Mostly younger guys, a lot of the same guys each time, but some new guys too. The one group is pretty much all Latinos, usually ranges from 6 to 10 guys but has been more. The other group is mostly white guys, more of a range in age but late teens to mid 30s…again usually 6 to 8 guys, sometimes 10 or 12. If they were themed or shit like that I would not go…that doesn’t appeal to me.