[UK Sauna Slut] All work and no play….

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

… makes Josh a horny slut!

all-work-and-no-play.jpg

A twist on the words of Jack perhaps, but the sentiment remains the same.

That’s right. *These last few weeks, save for a couple of horny sessions with regulars, i’ve been up to my eyeballs in work. *Short staff, and the time of year combine to ensure that pretty much every waking hour is spent grafting and the grinder.

Next week isn’t looking much better either to be fair. *All this means and leads up to is that I’m becoming increasingly horny, and desperate for a good, hard rough bareback fucking by a group of nasty tops who don’t care about talking, rather only their*primeval*need to unload their seed into a slutty cum hole like me.

However end is in sight. *I’ve been invited to a bareback party taking place at the Warehouse Sauna in Manchester in the wee hours of Easter Monday. *Hopefully work will relent by then, and I’ll be able to get the train across and de-stress in the best way I know. *Warehouse Sauna is a new sauna which has opened up over the last few months, and initial reports seem to suggest that it’s a great venue for barebacking. *I certainly hope so!

Tonight is another of the infamous NG2BBGROUP parties in Nottingham, but unfortunately I won’t be in attendance as, yup, you guessed it, work as other plans for me. *If you’re going to the party tonight, have plenty of fun, and say hi to everyone for me! I will be there in spirit, if not in body. *I will be making concerted efforts to attend the next ones for sure! *Remember if you would like an invite to these parties, contact them via their blog. *You will need to have a fully completed BBRT or Gaydar profile, complete with face pics. *These are properly organised events, and timewasters are not welcome.

If you’re in London and looking for a party to attend this month, my personal recommendation is to check out Biohazard at The Fort. The next party is on Saturday 16th April. *These have a ticket only admittance policy, and tickets to free members of the group cost £10. *However this is a very small amount to pay for what always promises to be a great night with plenty of drink, sex, and horny sleazy guys. *I have it on good authority (Brent the organiser!) that last months was the best party yet, with over 120 guys in attendance. *If you can point me to a party elsewhere in the UK that has 120 guys in one venue, all fucking bareback with each other.. then please let me know!!

I’ve also resurrected my Facebook page; *Josh Landale – Bareback Blogger. *If you follow this blog regularly, and are happy to show your support and help spread the word about it, then please “like” my facebook page, and help raise awareness of the blog. *It will be much appreciated!

Hope you are all keeping well, and getting plenty of raw fun too. *As soon as things get more exciting over here, I will share all the juicy details with you.

Remember if you would like to get in touch, you can do so via the “contact me” page, and I will reply to all your emails.

Josh

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.