[UK Sauna Slut] Cum Whore (pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Following my previous post, tonight saw me incredibly horny and with time on my hands to get as much cock and spunk as I can. *I’d arranged for one regular to come around at 6.30pm. *I was laid on my bed, ready, wearing my jock strap.

PIC_0004-300x225.jpg"Cum Whore" I wouldn't argue with that!!

He entered the room and proceeded to give my smooth hole a really good rimming, the sort which just takes your breath away and causes you to gasp in utter pleasure. *After a while he took hold of a black marker pen, and wrote something on my arse. *I didn’t know what it was until I looked at the photos he’d taken on my camera.

Shortly after writing this, he lubed me up and slid his raw cock into my now gagging hole. It had been a while since I’d been fucked, so my hole offered up a bit of resistance at first, but he kept the pressure on, and eventually “pop” – my hole gave way and his raw cock entered the warmth of my hole. It felt fantastic and I couldn’t resist a groan of approval.

He fucked me slow at first, building up the pace, until he was slamming his cock deep into me. I was on my stomach, him on top of me, holding my hands out in front of me. *All the while, whispering the sort of “sweet nothings” that a slut like me likes to hear:

“You fucking cum whore you, how many bare cocks have been inside your cunt!?”

“Fucking skank, gonna dump my seed into you, where thousands of others have before….!”

PIC_0008-300x225.jpgPete's bare cock in my cunt

This kinda talk always gets me going, and it does him too… he loves hearing about how slutty my hole is and how many different random guys have fucked me bareback and shot their spunk inside me.

He’s also a regular reader of this blog (Hi Pete!!) If you would like him to fuck you, get in touch and I’ll send you his way! *Anyways, his pace quickened, and thrust got deeper, and he told me he was going to breed me. *He let out a gasp, and emptied his balls deep inside my hole.

Brilliant I thought, that’s the lube for the next guy! Such a skank I am! He also managed to take a few pics of his cock inside my hole.

PIC_0005-300x225.jpgDoggy style, Pete took this just before he dumped load #1 inside me.

No sooner had he left, than my phone went and it was another regular of mine, saying he could get there for 7.30pm, I agreed. *This guy loves the leather biker chaps I’ve made, and wanted me to wear those. *He was also bringing a harness I could wear along with thechaps for a mega sleazy breeding session. *Bang on the dot he walked in, and we shared a smoke whilst I got his harness on.

PIC_0014-300x225.jpgOn the bed just as second guy arrives

What happened over the next 45 mins can only be described as utter filth. *He fucked me initially bent over the end of my bed. *Feet planted on the floor, arms out stretched and my arsehole the right height for him to abuse. *He fucked me in this position, before I got onto the bed, doggy style, and lowered myself to his height. *He rammed his cock back inside me, using Pete’s load as lube. *As he fucked, I could feel it getting really sloppy down there, and I knew he was churning the cream real good inside me.

After a while he flipped me onto my back, lifted my legs high into the air, and rammed his cock into my cum coated cunt. We did it in this position for a while, each sharing the new bottle of poppers I’d bought earlier in the week. *He’d pull his cock right out, then drive it in deep again, like a police battering ram breaking down a door on a morning raid. Thud. Thud. Thud…. his balls slapped against my arse cheeks. *The room was hot, we were both sweating and it stunk of sex and cigs. *A proper good session.

PIC_0016-300x225.jpgSecond top's raw cock inside my cummy hole

He pulled out, and laying back on the bed, instructed me to sit on his cock and ride it. *I did so without any hesitation. *I rode it like a cowboy on a bucking bronco…hoping not to get thrown off and ultimately to win a prize!

PIC_00211-300x225.jpgChaps & Harness wearing bareback cum whore - and proud of it!

Shortly afterwards I got off again, and told him I wanted his seed inside me. He told me to lay back on the bed, like we were before, and he shoved his dick inside me. *Over the next 10 mins, he cranked up the angle, until before long I was arched right back, my legs almost over my head, and his legs either side of me. *His shoulders kept my legs back, and he drove his cock straight down into my hole, like a pile driver. I looked into his eyes, and he uttered:

“Look at you you fucking slut, taking it all!”

He gasped, and shot his load into me. *Load number 2 joined the mix now swimming around inside me, slowly being absorbed into my innards. *Bareback Hedonism at its best… brilliant!

PIC_0023.jpgAfter I'd just taken load #2

He pulled out after making sure his spunk was fucked deep into me, and we lit up some smokes. *Chatting we agreed that we’d have to throw a longer, dirtier session round his sometime… so that is something to look forward too.

It’s now 9.11pm, and I’m waiting to hear if my scally friend can make it over tonight to fuck me. *If he doesn’t (or even if he does – and depending on the time), then I shall probably take a walk down to the riverside about 11pm, as the guy who text me from the cottage door (the guy in the previous post), wants to seed me over the fuck tree down there.

PIC_00131.jpg

Want to fuck your load into me?

Contact Me.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.