[UK Sauna Slut] Cottage Top (pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

So the other day I got another text from a guy who’d seen my number at the cottage where i got bred the other week. *He said he wanted to give me a few loads while I was blindfolded. *I accepted (naturally) and later that day he came to my place to seed me.

I filmed it, and am editing that video at the moment, hopefully it will be online later tonight. *I have a few screen dumps for you to tease you all…

PIC_0407.jpgSetting up the camera...

PIC_0408.jpgBlindfolded on bed, ready and waiting....

PIC_0409.jpgGetting fucked by anon top...

PIC_0410.jpgOn my back, legs in air...

I will upload the video as soon as it’s ready…

On another note, I’ve a guy coming around in 20 mins to fuck his load into me, he’s going to take a few photos too… and later on, there’s a regular coming over, who’s up for a really nasty session. *He wants me to wear my bike leather chaps, and his harness… then he’s going to fuck me all over my room and breed me good – naturally using the first guys spunk as lube!

I’ll endeavor to get photos of this session too!! *Video if i can persuade him…..

After that, well… who knows… i’m horny as fuck today, and got the night off. It’s decent weather, so may go down the cruising ground about mid night to see what loads I can get there too….

Wish me luck!!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.