[UK Sauna Slut] Downtime Debauchery

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

PIC_00791-225x300.jpgAfter a crazy week at work, I knew exactly what I needed to unwind… cock. *A nice raw cock up my slutty hole, plenty of spunk, and a session of total debauchery. *I contacted yeolad and arranged to go around to his place for some fun.

He was going to wear my jockstrap, and I his leather harness… we’d then spend the next few hours fucking raw, him dumping his load into my hole, making it really cum sloppy and slimey… bliss!

Yeolad restrained me with the harness, putting me in various positions which meant he was able to fuck my arse without any resistance from me. *We took a few pics of me in the harness, and a couple of him in the jockstrap, but unfortunately we never got any of the action, as we were too engrossed in the fucking!

Anyways, after a few hours and when we were totally exhausted, laying on his bed, sweating, panting, and totally spent, I left and went home.

Later tonight I’m supposed to have another guy coming to seed me, he’s the scally lad that has been around a few times. *I’m working on getting him to take photos, but he’s really shy and doesn’t want me to identify him online… he’s really fit though.

PIC_00861-300x225.jpg

Will let you know how it goes!

On other news, I’ve not had much time to work on the blog over the last few weeks since the big move, but am thinking of idea’s for it. *If you’ve any suggestions, let me know and I will incorporate them into the site.

Work is going well, but keeping me very occupied at the moment. *This week alone I’ve got 60 hours to do… so will be knackered come next Monday.

Yeolad and I are holding a bareback party at my place in a few weeks time, we’re looking for any vers/top guys to come around and join in – so if you’re in the Yorkshire area, or able to travel, get in touch!

It’ll be taking place on the 11th April… get in touch guys!!

[/url]

PIC_0081-225x300.jpgstu22-197x300.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.