[UK Sauna Slut] Manchester – 12th March 2011

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

rembrant-300x199.jpg

Tonight I’m heading off to Manchester for a night of dirty barebacking with as many different guys as I can get. I’ve been speaking to a few hot horny tops and they want to fuck me bareback – so we’ve arranged to meet at H2O Sauna near the gay village. There’s a sling room there that we intend to get hold of, and then they’re going to use me until they cant cum any more. Once they’re spent, I’ve got a hotel to go to, as a guy from blackpool is across there and he would like to fuck my cum sloppy hole with his boyfriend – it’s his birthday today, so i’ve no qualms about spreading my legs and letting them both enjoy me as their sex toy.

If you’re in Manchester centre and would like to fuck me raw, simply get in touch.

My mobile is 07986479507 – drop me a text and we can work it out. Or simply come to H2O sauna and fuck me senseless. I’ll be wearing a black jockstrap, and sporting a number 1 crop.

Come find me and use me..

As always, all loads taken, no questions asked.. I don’t care about your age, looks, size or status… so long as you’ve got a hard cock and a load to give me… my arse is yours!

Josh x

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.