My last loads (plural)

bentover4u1972

Chatting on Grindr today with a guy who's become a pretty regular top. His cock is long - about 7" - but slender with a slight upward curve. He's come the closest to making me cum while getting fucked by the way he hits my prostate with every thrust. Plus he likes to use a few of his toys in my cum-filled hole, and he's been working on stretching me out to take his fist.

In the middle of chatting with him one of my other regulars hit me up on Sniffies. He was free today and wanted to dump a 7-day load. Three guesses where my mind went.  }:-)

I cleaned out and an hour later, I was sucking on Sniffies Guy's thick meaty cock in my storage room while Grindr Guy pounded me from behind. The setting made for the perfectly sordid scene as I slutted out for these two gorgeous cocks.

Grindr Guy picked up the pace, grabbed my hips, and as I clenched my hole I felt him pumping his load into me. Once he withdrew, he and Sniffies Guy switched places so I could clean off his cock with my mouth. Sniffies Guy wasted no time and didn't even pause, just rammed into my hole to continue the pounding I had been getting from Grindr Guy.

Before too long Sniffies Guy also picked up his pace, and once again I felt him pumping his load - 7 days' worth - deep in my guts. As he pulled out I spun around to clean him off with my mouth. This time I could taste his cum as well as Grindr Guy's and my ass. Deee-lish!

The two of them dressed and left together. They were chatting and laughing and comparing notes. I really hope this becomes a regular thing! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

My last load was from a guy I met on A4A. He hosted me one morning. His cock was 8.5x6 about. Anyway I told him I wanted him raw (BB). Being dominant he decided all I was worthy of was his and my saliva as lube. That’s was a rough deep fuck. When he unloaded I could feel his warm cum coat my ass and the friction went away until the next mounting. My legs were over his shoulders and he plowed the hell out of my ass; he kind of mean about it then deliver another load and sent me packing. 

• Like 2