The Raw Adventures of Jack (Part 3)

The Raw Adventures of Jack (Part 3)

We left the club together, Hoodie, his friend and I, and in the orange lamplight hastily climbed into a really battered old Marina; it was full of all sorts of junk and reeked of cigarette smoke. My god those cars are old and this one rattled and choked like it was on its death bed! I pushed some of the junk onto the floor and sat in the back with Hoodie beside me; he spent the whole journey running his left hand up and down the inside of my right thigh, deliberately bumping into my crotch. The agony in my balls was exquisite!

‘Oh sorry, this is Phil,’ Hoodie tapped our driver fondly on the shoulder. Phil glanced over at me as though this kidnapping was an everyday occurrence.

‘Hi Phil. I’m Jack,’ and I turned to Hoodie. ‘What’s your name? You haven’t told me.’ Hoodie popped that lop-sided grin at me again and paused his massage of my leg. He moved closer to me across the back seat and looked me deep in the eyes.

‘I thought you’d never ask.’ His grin spread wide. What a cheeky bastard you are, I thought …. a cheeky, teasing, dirty, fucking gorgeous bastard. ‘I’m Mateusz. My friends call me Matt but you can call me Mateusz if you like!’ He grinned broadly and gave my chin a soft pretend punch.

‘Now play nice, Matt,’ Phil chirped from the front. Okay I thought. You are a cheeky bastard and I’m going to have to be careful with you. And actually from that point on I’ve deliberately never called him anything but Mateusz.

‘That’s a Polish name, huh? I thought, when I met you, you might be Danish.’

‘Yup. My folks are from ‘the old country’. I guess Denmark’s not a bad guess. I’ll give you 6 out of 10.’

‘You’re keeping a score?’ I raised an eyebrow. The horny bastard just kept grinning at me and started playing with my thigh again.

‘Oh god!’ Phil groaned from the front. Sounds like I’m not the first bit of ass Mateusz has taken home.

The guys shared a flat just across the main road from King’s Cross. We left the car and entered a tall 19th century red-brick building, gloomy in the lamplight. Two flights up and we reached the flat. Like the car, the flat was a complete mess, stuff everywhere and there lingered the smell of curry and cigarettes. It was warm inside. Once in we took off our shoes, Phil busied himself in the kitchen and Mateusz offered water for us all. I accidentally stepped on some hand weights.

‘Oh! Who works out?’ I asked.

‘Not me,’ said Mateusz thumbing his hand at Phil, who raised an arm. ‘I don’t need it,’ he grinned. ‘Come on; we are going to have a shower.’ He pushed me roughly towards the door and out into the corridor.

‘We are? Oh okay!’ Mateusz led me to one of the bedrooms; he left the lights off but the all-pervading orange of the street lamps lit the room perfectly well. He stripped so fast I barely had time to notice. Unbuckling his belt, he slid the blue jeans down in one swift action leaving them where they lay on the floor; the hoodie and t-shirt came over his head in a similar fast action and flew across the room, though he took a second carefully to unhook his glasses and rest them on a table.

‘Come on,’ he chided me. As I began to undress, I caught a glimpse of a stringy, lanky, hairy body all arms and legs scrolling out of his boxers and a brief flash of his swaying cock and balls as he slipped out of the door. I took my time, neatly folding my clothes and gingerly walked out towards where I heard the shower.

He already looked like a wet dog, his hair matted and dark in the falling water; his beard was dripping but there was that grin again. His torso was covered in hair, two bright red nipples standing out, and his legs were as matted with dark hair as everywhere else. His soft cock jiggled around, water dripping onto the sack of his bright pink balls. Even his long lumpy toes were hairy. What a sight! He’s not exactly well built but there’s something very raw and sexual about him. He was eyeing me as he waited for me to slip in beside him. We are the same height, I thought, but we look so different. He’s all sharp angles, elbows, rib cage, hair and bones and here’s me, soft undulating plain pink-blue skin, muscles well defined, back and ass curving and round, big thighs. Once I got wet, Mateusz started to wash me, rubbing his hands vigorously over my back and ass, lifting one arm and then the other and sliding his hands from time to time into my crack. Now I understand the shower!

He rubbed my back dry for a few seconds and gave me the towel, scampering dripping wet out into the corridor. I half expected him to shake himself dry like a dog but I quickly dried myself off and made my way back to the bedroom.

‘Yes. That’s better!’ He was rubbing himself down with his t-shirt which he suddenly tossed back onto the floor and, pulling back the duvet, leapt into the bed, his balls dancing around under his hairy ass. He wriggled furiously around in the bed, either excited or just getting really dry. ‘Come on Jack!’ he sounded almost annoyed. ‘Get the fuck in my bed!’

I finished drying off, folded the towel over a radiator and walked slowly to the bed. Okay so Mateusz is an impetuous, horny dog and he’s picked up a bit of muscle to play with ….. so I’d better flaunt my muscle a bit. I stood over the bed, looking down at him grinning from below. I placed my arms akimbo, hoping he’d take in my toned swimmer’s build.

‘Stop showing off and get in here!’ he flipped back the duvet. I slipped down and in beside him resting on my elbow. The bed felt slightly damp but as I ran my hands over his furry stomach and up across the hairs of his chest to his face, I realised how incredibly warm this dog on heat was, just like in the club. I leant in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms strongly around me and I fell on top of him. We were so fierce in wanting to get into each other’s mouth, it was like we needed to eat each other … then our teeth hit and we stopped.

‘Lie back,’ he told me and in one ungainly move he sat up, pushed back the duvet, whipped round and passed his left leg over my head. His cock and balls loomed over my face and we began to 69. His groin smelled fresh and clean from the shower and my face was encased in a hairy mass as I began to lick and suck his balls. His torso arched over mine but I felt a hand on my cock and then a warmth enclose it as Mateusz started to suck me. I eyed his hole, wreathed in hair but tight and pink. My arms were trapped but I freed my right and started to massage it. He was busy on my cock with enthusiastic moans and slurps. I could feel his hard cock bouncing on my chin and chest so I slid down a little and started to lick and slide along its length. It was surprisingly hard and fat, head pointed like a torpedo, the shaft curving inwards, fat and bulbous in the middle. I squirmed down some more to try and get it in my mouth but I couldn’t reach. The noises he was making round my cock carried on. I released the other arm and reached up to feel the tight, muscular contours of his hairy ass and thighs. But before I could very get far, the horny dog bounced back up and round and was looking me back in the face again.

‘Hi! You okay?’ He grinned and I nodded. ‘Your cock tastes good. Nice and firm. Fills my mouth perfectly!’ He sounded like a connoisseur of the male organ. And before I could reply he was burrowing away in my left armpit, licking and sniffing and rooting around, just like a horny dog. I enjoyed the attention he was paying me. We carried on in this way, exploring our bodies, smelling and tasting and eating each other as much as we could. There was a moment when Mateusz leapt out and scampered off to the kitchen to get water and a cold bottle of poppers straight from the freezer. We drank and grinned at each other but pretty soon the dog was back sniffing around its prey. We explored each other for hours, getting hornier and hornier and more and more desperate to devour each other.

Eventually, I found myself lying back, legs up and wide open, Mateusz buried away snuffling round my balls and ass. He fingered around my hole, licked it, tongued it, rubbed his beard over it and pressed his nose in. I moaned, raising my groin to meet his face. He snuffled around and I let out a gasp. I was so horny by now, that longing ache in my balls was back. I rubbed the head of my hard cock. His hair gently brushed against the inside of my thighs, my skin tingling and my balls drawing up tight. His beautiful head popped up over my stomach; that horny grin spread across his face again.

‘You okay? You like it?’

‘Oh Mateusz, baby, that’s sooo good.’ And then I just had to ask. ‘Man, I need you inside me. Please fuck me. Please!’

He flicked his eyebrows at me and that gorgeous grin on his face just made my hole twitch and my balls ache all the more. He came up close and looked me deep in my eyes.

‘You want it. You sure?’ I writhed and groaned and breathlessly begged him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and kissed me. I was desperate to have this dirty little dog inside me. The head of my hard cock was wet with pre-cum as I smeared it in and rubbed frenetically.  

Mateusz sat up on his haunches and pushed back my legs. I looped my arms through and he dropped his lanky torso between my muscular thighs. He spat on his right hand several times, rubbing the spit up and down on his hard curved cock. I saw the torpedo glistening below. It curved upwards towards Mateusz’s belly. He pushed it down and poked at my slippery hole. I winced as he pushed it in. I realised, with a happy warmth in my stomach, that he was not using a rubber and that, without any discussion, we were going to bareback. That made me want him even more. I was masturbating in earnest, ever few seconds a quick flick of the wrist.

‘You need the poppers?’ my lover asked. I nodded and he handed me the bottle. Unscrewing the top, I took a long deep hit. I offered them to him but he refused. He slid the slimy raw torpedo back in as the poppers began to take effect. I consciously relaxed and opened my legs further. The poppers were swilling in my head as Mateusz began to rock back and forth, slowly, everso slowly, increasing the rhythm as he started to fuck me. He looked me in the eyes; he wasn’t grinning now; he just had the look of a man focussing all his mind and energy on one task, fucking the man lying beneath him. I held his gaze, mouth open, tongue out, masturbating hard; I wanted him; I wanted him so badly.

I could feel the thickness of his cock as it slid in and out. It curved upwards and inwards as he slid back and forth. He moved slightly to his right, resting on one bony arm and holding onto my muscular left leg. He was focussed, sweat streaming down his neck and across the thick dark hairs of his chest. He moved again, slipping further forwards, his arms dropping either side of my face as I stared up at his scrawny hairy chest. I took another long deep hit of poppers.

‘I’m going to cum soon,’ Mateusz breathed out. He kept up the rhythm and I felt myself opening up physically and as ploughed me. The poppers took hold; my breathing was fast and I could feel my orgasm building in the base of my groin.

‘I’m going to cum too. Don’t stop fucking me. Fill me up baby!’ and within seconds I was squirting thick blobs of white creamy juice onto my flat hairless belly. I looked up at my beautiful horny dog but Mateusz was lost in a world of his own, focussed entirely on the torpedo ripping into my guts. His eyes were glazed over and his breathing was erratic. I’m not sure when exactly he started breeding me for he was uncharacteristically silent, but as the seconds ticked by, I realised my guts were filling up with his seed.

I have never been happier to be a gay man or felt more fucking alive than at that moment, locked together, impaled on this beautiful man’s hard torpedo of a cock, his sperm swimming around inside my guts, my own seed beginning to run in dribbles down the sides of my belly.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3