YMCA shower

hawwkfan

Late Friday night and the place was dead, Did the treadmill and went to do a few weights. Black guy wanted spotted while on his back pressing. Did a few reps and noticed a tent in his shorts, He sees I notice and says sorry no nut November and chuckles. I tell him looks like that needs taken care of. He says yeah and I walk away.

I go to the locker room he shows shortly after. Hes wearing a towel. Normally I do to the shower but went naked, towel over my shoulder. I leave a gap in the curtain and start showering. Shortly after, I see him walking back and forth looking in each time. He finally stops, enters the shower straight across from mine leaving the curtain open like mine. He is looking,takes his towel off and his beautiful cock is hard.

I bend over presenting. He comes over asking if I can take care of his problem.I say sure and he comes in and shuts the curtain and says hes not gay. He just needs this. I said I know and look back and hes got precum just drooling. He puts the head of his cock in my ass and stokes the rest of his cock until he throbs and does this twice and holds still. He starts fucking and tells me to tell him to cum in my pussy. I do, A minute later he is pumping a huge load in me.

He says thanks and leaves. I clinch my ass and run to get a plug to keep his cum in. I go home and go to bed full of sperm.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7