4am

Bottom Jim

Last Sunday I received a text from a guy who had fucked me before. Said are you awake? Yes I said and he replied he was on his away. 5 minutes later he was in my ass He dropped his load deep in me and slapped my ass and said thanks. It was 4:20 and my ass was dripping with cum

• Like 5

Got a Grindr message today after work. This 27 yo twink (regular anon bottom twink) was very clear about what he was looking for. 20 minutes later I was before his appartment where he buzzed me in. Het was waiting on his knees wearing a fucking hot jockstrap ready to suck my dick hard. Told him that I didn’t had a lot of time so after some minutes turned him ass up face down and fucked him relentlessly, hard, rough. All the stress and frustration from work translated in my balls hitting his fantastic ass. Surprisingly, after a whole day without nutting I was able to fuck him for 20 minutes before blowing my load deep in his warm bubble butt. What would live be without those horny bottom twinks.....

B440E961-43C4-4B41-A182-F80AA3989443.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Twinkles1983 said:

Got a Grindr message today after work. This 27 yo twink (regular anon bottom twink) was very clear about what he was looking for. 20 minutes later I was before his appartment where he buzzed me in. Het was waiting on his knees wearing a fucking hot jockstrap ready to suck my dick hard. Told him that I didn’t had a lot of time so after some minutes turned him ass up face down and fucked him relentlessly, hard, rough. All the stress and frustration from work translated in my balls hitting his fantastic ass. Surprisingly, after a whole day without nutting I was able to fuck him for 20 minutes before blowing my load deep in his warm bubble butt. What would live be without those horny bottom twinks.....

B440E961-43C4-4B41-A182-F80AA3989443.jpeg

Sorry wrong thread, wanted to delete but doesn’t seem possible. Sorry but am still new over here 😈