[UK Sauna Slut] Warehouse Sauna Easter Bareback Party (Pics)

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

So it wasn’t only Jesus who got nailed on Easter Sunday… I did too! By loads of different guys.

I got the 2312 late train over to Manchester on Sunday evening and met up with my pimp for the night. *He’s a fit guy, mid 40′s, nice big juicy cock and a dirty mind, just like me. *I jumped into his car, and he drove me to his apartment which is just a few mins walk from the sauna where the bareback party was being held. *It was about 1am by the time we got there. *I re-douched (I’d done so at home hours earlier, but wanted to double check all was well down below – it was), and then went into the bedroom with him. *He sorted us some drinks, and we got down to the business. I dropped to my knees and sucked on his massive dirty cock, before kneeling on the bed.

PIC_0017-300x225.jpgSucking on my pimps huge cock

PIC_0018-300x225.jpgThe head is so big, i can't wait to have it up my hole

PIC_0019-300x225.jpgIt felt incredible up my spunky hole later on!!

We’d arranged for him to use a toothbrush inside me, fill me with frozen cum, and write “CUM DUMP” on my arse, all before we went off to the party. *We spent the next hour, sucking, preparing, filling, and pouring. *He stuffed a funnel up my arse, and poured near frozen spunk into it, it felt awesome as it filled my hole. *He also used a few sex toys on me to get me really horned up, and then blasted a load over my face as I was sucking his cock. *He scooped it up and finger packed it into my hole.

PIC_0023-300x225.jpgVibrating sex toy up my hole, getting me ready for the onslaught ahead

PIC_0029-300x225.jpgAnother sex toy, cock ring linked to butt plug, very horny...

PIC_0030-300x225.jpgGlass jar filled with semi frozen loads, about 10 of them... about to go into my arse as lube.

PIC_0031-300x225.jpgFuck yeah... ever in doubt that I'm a cum whore!? Proof right here!

PIC_0032-300x225.jpgInserting funnel into my hole, you can see some of the spunk already in side me

PIC_0034-300x225.jpgThink this photo sums me up really... total skank whore who'll do anything to get spunk up my hole

PIC_0035-300x225.jpgOne cum loaded hole...

PIC_0036-300x225.jpgNow for the serious stuff... preparing the hole with toothbrush...

PIC_0037-300x225.jpgToothbrush increasing my sensitivity inside... ready for the loads at the party.

PIC_0038-300x225.jpgBristles tinted pink... i'm ready. Lets go get bred all night long at Warehouse Sauna

At 2am, we decided to head off to the sauna. *Upon arriving, my pimp kindly paid my entrance and membership fee’s, then showed me around as this was my first visit to Warehouse Sauna. *After I’d familiarsed myself with the layout, we went to the bar, and i bought us a round. *We chatted and joked with other guys gathered there, and it became apparent that pretty much everyone in the sauna was here for the bareback party… excellent!

After a while, we took a wander, and I found a decent cubicle in a dark corner to lie down in. I took off my towel, revealing my “CUM DUMP” arse, and laid face down, arse up in the cubicle. *My pimp appeared, and said he was going to find some guys to breed me. *He did well, as only a few moments later, guys started gathering outside my cubicle door, and talked about my arse, one asked if i had spunk up there already I confirmed I did. *He then stuck his fingers in, pulled them out and smelt them… sure enough, he got the musky smell of a spunk filled hole. *It he let others smell, and then the party started. One guy shoved his raw cock up me, and fucked me hard and deep. *It hurt after my hole had been well prepped with the toothbrush, but I was determined to take it all. *I hit the poppers and got into the swing. *It didn’t take him long, but he dumped his load inside me and pulled out. *Another guy immediately stepped up to the plate. I couldn’t really see what any of them looked like, as i was facing the corned of the cubicle, but that doesn’t matter. *What mattered to me was that I was getting my hole bred bareback by as many guys as possible.

This went on for a while, and my hole got filled with load after load. *A few guys commented on the writing on my arse, all found it a turn on. *As always, plenty of guys were also complimenting me on having such a great fuckable hole – think I’m going to have to start getting references so I can put them on here!

I started to cramp up in my legs after an hour, so went for a wander and smoke. I grabbed another beer with my pimp, and then a guy came over and asked me about the blog. *Once again, I’d been recognised by a reader. *I’d had a few guys glancing at me as I walked around, those *”I know that face from somewhere” kind of glances… but this was the first person to say anything to me. *I love it. *It really makes me chuffed to know that so many people read the blog, and that since I outed myself in November, people are recognising me as a result. *Big shout out to you all!

After the smoke break, my pimp wanted me in the sling. *No problem with me, as that was my intention anyway. *I climbed in, and laid back with a huge hit on my poppers. *Pimp said he was going to find some dirty tops to breed me. *Within 5 mins, another crowd was gathered around the sling, and round two of pumping and dumping commenced. *My hole was incredibly sore and as a result became very tight, *but I was on a mission, so carried on regardless and the tops loved seeing me *in agony as they gang banged my cum filled hole.

After another hour in the sling, I opted for a smoke break again. *Only i forgot my lighter, as I went back inside to retreive it, i saw a fit guy with a lighter so asked if i could borrow it. *He offered to join me for a smoke outside. *We lit up, and before long were groping each others cocks through our towels. *He took mine off, dropped to his knees and started sucking me. *My cock became hard as oak, then he stood up and turned around, i fingered his arse and felt all the spunk up there. * I couldn’t resist. *I slid my raw cock up there, and as i pulled it half way out, it glistened in jizz. *I fucked him hard whilst we smoked our cigs, the music pumping and drink and poppers doing their jobs.

When we’d finished out smokes, we went upstairs and found a cubicle. *What followed was two hours of the most intense topping i’ve done in a while. *By the time i planted my second load in his hole, we were both pouring with sweat, and our bodies stuck to each other. *My balls would slap against his arse cheeks with a squelch each time i thrust into him. *The matress was awash with spunk from my hole and his, and our sweat. *It was a hot, dirty fuck… and just what i needed after hours of being gangbanged by various other tops.

The night continued in much the same vain, until eventually I was spent. *My arse so sore i couldn’t take any more… a rarity for me as i’ve never had a sore arse before (i can only presume the toothbrush was to blame), and my balls so devoid of spunk, that they ached.

I checked my watch and it was 6.30am, i left the sauna, and squinted as the first rays of morning sunshine struck my eyes. *The sky was lined with con trails of the aircraft who’d passed overhead the previous night, the streets were empty, and nothing moved. *For most people, Easter Monday had yet to begin… for me, and those still inside the sauna, Sunday night was still continuing. *I had a cig, took some photos and made for Piccadilly station. *Getting on the train back home, the sun was rising, and it was going to be a lovely day. *A great day, to round off a great night of hot, intense bareback fun at the newest sauna in Manchester. *I’ll definitely be back.

PIC_0039-300x225.jpgSun rising and con trails over Manchester

PIC_0042-225x300.jpgMe outside Warehouse Sauna, 6.45am Easter Monday

PIC_0043-300x225.jpgWarehouse Sauna, Manchester. Definitely check this place out - lots of potential, and very bareback friendly

PIC_0047-300x225.jpgSun rising over the English Pennines, as I made my way back home

Just as I finished writing this post, my phone has gone, it’s my chav mate, who often breeds me, wanting to come over. *I’ve told him my hole is sore, but yeah, come on over I said… he’s due here in 40 mins… so on that note, i’m going to go douch and get ready for another load… Easter… it’s not just Jesus who gets well nailed!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.