Cock Cage Recommendations

RocPigWhore

My personal recommendation: This isn't really about size or anything. Nub cages are the easiest to put on and the most comfortable.

A lot of cages that you "graduate" down from result in uncomfortable positioning, the hard plastic/resin/metal/silicone interferes and gets in the way a lot.

A nub cage is close to the body, less movement, erections are more constrained, and the cage itself is less noticeable.

• Like 1

Agree with the brands mentioned above. Having been on both sides, putting a guy in one and being in one myself, there is no one size fits all. Make sure you measure, and it helps to get one with different size rings. If you get one and have a little bit of a hard time getting into it, use a little lube. Start slow too, don’t expect to go full locked on day one, build yourself up to it. It’s also supposed to be uncomfortable but not outwardly painful, unless of course you get one with spikes 🙂. I locked myself this week with a cheap Ternence one from amazon and will probably switch out to my steelwerks classic soon. 

• Like 1