Blindfolded

jackbottom

Tonight, a stranger I met on Grindr wanted me again.. at first he said he couldn’t make it over since his friend needed his place to crash...then, he messaged me about 10 minutes later that his friend passed out so he wanted to come over still...I said give me 10 minutes and he said sure.... I then gave him my address again and told him the door was unlocked and to go past the kitchen to the guest room where I would be waiting ass up and with the dildo he likes to play with. I was naked and shivering with anticipation with a tie wrapped around my eyes (the way he likes it) when a I heard the creak of the door...he then entered the room and proceeded to shove the dildo in my hole. After about a minute, he replaced the dildo with his big, juicy and raw cock. He kept moaning how tight I was and then asked me to ride him....I asked if he wanted me to take the tie off and he instructed me NO! So I obliged and sat on him and he LOVED it! After only a few more minutes, he blasted his load inside me and I could feel every pulse. He thanked me and said until next time...About 5 minutes later my bf called me to tell me he just got to his out of town destination...none the wiser that I just took a strangers load in my butt...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3