[Midwest Married Bottom] good friday

Feeder

Click here to see Midwest Married Bottom's original blog post...

Fuck yeah it is...

I had to go to a meeting today even though I was going to take the day off. So, I decided that as soon as it was done. I was done. I had my tie half off before I got in the car when I decided to hit my favorite ABS. It is a pretty good place to hook up with some BBC, trucker cock and like me some businessman cock. Today, was a good day.

I got my $5 card filled up, made my way to the far back, there were some guys milling around. A couple of hotties, some old fucks and one fine looking BBC guy. He was 6'2, looked very self-assured, not all that thuggy but very preppy. I nodded, he nodded and then I ducked into a booth with no one on either side. I popped in my card, flipped over to some hot cuckold video where the BBC was fucking some white guy while the hot blond wife looked on, it tends to be my fave.

I pulled my pants down, flipped my loose tie over my shoulder and started to work my cock through my shorts. I was rock hard almost instantly. Someone came into the booth next to me and it was my man. He looked through the hole, then pulled back and pushed his large cock into the opening. I am not sure if I could have moved any faster to feast on the large beast, but he was face fucking me in no time flat.

Without warning, he pulled out, pulled up his pants and left the booth, but then there was a slight knock at my door. He told me to pull my shit and follow him. He led me over to the theater side of things where there were just a few guys. He sat down on the bench, pulled out his hot hard cock and I was back down on it for a good minute or so. He whispered to me if I took it in the ass. I hummed a yes on his thick cock. He did not need to know my answer. He stood me bent me over a seat and slowly pushed his thick rod into my slutty bottom.

He fucked me for about 10 minutes while a small crowd of onlookers watched me get fucked by the biggest cock in the room. He shot his load up my ass with a loud grunt while I flooded the floor under me. He pulled my face to his and kissed me hard and deep thanking me for the good fuck. He got up, pulled his pants up, he fished out his biz card and told me to call him for less of audience show.

I shoved his card in my pocket while I asked another find brother to give me another deep dick drilling.

All in all, I just got home with 3 total loads up my ass and two in my mouth.

Today is a good friday.

Joe9149991374966686104-1486115795166490963?l=midwestmarriedbottom.blogspot.com

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.