Best Sauna for Thursday Action

Tipazomajete

• 3 weeks later...

I mostly go to Vault as it's the most bareback friendly, haven't been to the others for quite a while. Used to go to Sweatbox a lot before they had a refurbished and quite liked the atmosphere there tbh. Apart from Vault, which one is the best for some BB action nowadays? Would love to hear your thoughts x

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 3:41 PM, Davidali said:

I would say pleasuredrome but it’s personal preference.

What time is best to visit Pleasuredome on a weekend or bank holiday?

28 minutes ago, Davidali said:

Both always have a good time there on weekends or bank holiday, might be going tomorrow

Yeah I meant what time of the day is best to go when you go there on a weekend or bank holiday? 🙂

• 1 month later...

On google reviews someone wrote this about the peak times for Pleasuredome: "Friday 2:30pm Saturday 6 pm onward and Sunday it slow down at 3pm"
Is this information correct? Cause I can't understand how Friday's peak time can be 2:30pm when people are working. I thought it would be late evening or something. 

• 1 month later...