Back at the park n ride

bbbugfkrme

I set myself up on Grindr a while back. Had some fun chats and LOTS of attitude but never any hook ups until a couple days ago.  I’m a 50-something bear and really hairy. Am home from work alone and this 20 yr old mixed race Twinkie hits me up for a bj. Can’t host because I am a married cheating slut so I arranged to meet him at the local park n ride. He said his car had tinted windows. I headed over figuring he was probably not going to show but a few mins later a silver Honda with tinted windows pulled up next to me and I go the message “I’m here.” I jumped into his car.  No small talk or chit chat. He dropped his seat back and whipped out a cut, rock hard 7” boi cock that was starting to bead up some nice precum. I sucked it balls deep and started working him over. Sucking deep. Working the head. Jacking it while I ate his balls. He was making happy grunting and groaning noises. I was enjoying thE precum and youth. So hot. He grabbed my head and pulled me off his cock. “Do you like to fuck?” He asked. I told him I’d love his raw cock and cum in my ass.  “I want to fuck you” he said. I shimmied my pants down and turned on my side and pushed my ass up over the console. He turned on his side and after a few false starts he sunk balls deep into me. I started telling him to breed me, empty those balls in my, give me that seed. He last about a minute and shoved in deep, held it there and shuddered few time. He flopped back onto his seat and I turned around.  A nice bead of cum formed on his piss slit and I leaned over and nursed on his dick a few more minutes. He told me he wanted me again the next day. I ended up back home fingering my crummy hole. The kid shot a massive load.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4