Call me cumdump

I was locked in chastity, supper horny and on a well known bb hookup site – it was bound to happen!  I was SO horny and posted an advert “hey lads, call me cumdump, I’m locked and looking for loads – use me – taking ALL cum”. 

About 15 mins later a hunky muscle bear messaged saying “you mean that, your taking all loads?  If you want my seed, get your ass ready and message for my address”.  I did and messaged telling the bear I was heading for the shower.  When I came out there was the address – only 10 mins walk.  I put on some trackies and headed over as soon as I could.  When I got there he told me to kneel.  I did and he instructed me to “suck cumdump” as he pulled his massive cock out of his pants.  Once he was hard he pushed me away and told me to “take your cloths off cumdump, I’m gonna load you”.  I’d lubed up before I set off and he said “good boy”.  He pushed his thick long cock firmly into my hole and I groaned with both pain and pleasure asking him to “breed me daddy, give me your masculine load, own me”.  He replied “I’m gonna, you sick little loser, taking all loads with your tiny dick locked, getting weaker and weaker – want my DNA inside you cumdump?”.  I shouted “yes, breed me daddy” and he picked up the pace and so I begged “give me your seed daddy” and he moaned “yes, lad. Here it cums” and spurted rope after rope of bear cum into me.  I said “thank u daddy”. And he said “you enjoy that, liked taking cum?” I told him I did and he said “you didn’t ask my status” and I replied “I meant it when I’m taking all loads tonight”.  I was nervous incase he disapproved but he smiled a dirty smile and said “good boy, a true cumdump, I’m undetectable but we could go down the sauna – it’s poz night tonight – how does that make your tiny locked cock feel!?!”.  I begged “please daddy take me to poz night, I’m so horny, I need cum” and he told me to get dressed and be ready to get risky!

• Like 10
  • Piggy 11