Does anyone have actual experience with homeless guys in NYC?

Stickitin2022

Really been getting into the idea of going out looking for a homeless guy to get off with. It’s only a matter of time before I give it a try, so if there’s anyone out there who’s actually done it, I’d love some advice or tips about parts of the city to look, how to approach them, what to expect danger-wise, that kind of thing. 
Thanks 

• Like 1

I’m upstate a bit so not sure if the City homeless are the same as here.

My advice is always to do a lot of casing first - let them see you around and get used to you before you try to move in for sex. My experience has been that homeless guys can be skittish until they’re sure you’re what you look like.

Once you’ve found where the hangouts are and you’ve advertised yourself enough, approach them at night.

I also have good luck offering them something in return, like a warm SUV to fuck me in. I’ve been known to open my purse too 💰 💊  if it gets me what I need.

Finally, some of them can be extremely rough, at least to a transfem. I’ve been raped multiple times.

So know what you’re signing up for, and then just let go. Since I started fucking homeless guys, I’ve never looked back.

- Di ❤️

On 12/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

My advice is always to do a lot of casing first - let them see you around and get used to you before you try to move in for sex. My experience has been that homeless guys can be skittish until they’re sure you’re what you look like.

Once you’ve found where the hangouts are and you’ve advertised yourself enough, approach them at night.

I also have good luck offering them something in return, like a warm SUV to fuck me in. I’ve been known to open my purse too 💰 💊  if it gets me what I need.

Finally, some of them can be extremely rough, at least to a transfem. I’ve been raped multiple times.

So know what you’re signing up for, and then just let go. Since I started fucking homeless guys, I’ve never looked back.

- Di ❤️

Id love to hear your rape stories

6 hours ago, RachelRage said:

Id love to hear your rape stories

More than happy to share with you, beautiful. PM me and let me know any limits so I don’t offend you - if that’s possible. 😉

- Di ❤️

2 hours ago, DianaTSSlut said:

More than happy to share with you, beautiful. PM me and let me know any limits so I don’t offend you - if that’s possible. 😉

- Di ❤️

I would love to hear as well, my dear. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, DianaTSSlut said:

- Di ❤️

Oh wow, I have to be honest I have never thought about homeless men as a source for anonymous donors of sperm, but this sounds really hot! I'm nowhere near NYC, but I know there are homeless in my area (Toledo, OH - Detroit, MI) so this gives me some great ideas! I like your suggestions too of letting them get used to you. Since I'm just now venturing out in femme clothing (no makeup or wig yet, but getting there) this may take a few months. But I definitely am going to try this!

3 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

Oh wow, I have to be honest I have never thought about homeless men as a source for anonymous donors of sperm, but this sounds really hot! I'm nowhere near NYC, but I know there are homeless in my area (Toledo, OH - Detroit, MI) so this gives me some great ideas! I like your suggestions too of letting them get used to you. Since I'm just now venturing out in femme clothing (no makeup or wig yet, but getting there) this may take a few months. But I definitely am going to try this!

They’re a great source for cum… just don’t look down on them, treat them as people.

I want them to do the degrading. And they do.

- Di ❤️