[Skin On Skin] Hot Reader Story (And a Note on HIV)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

One of the readers I've been corresponding with gave me permission to reprint this story about a hot time he had at a gym somewhere in New York City. It's EXTREMELY hot, but as I reread it a second time, I started thinking about risk and HIV, so I share some thoughts on that below.

From "R" -

as i said, the gym is totally gay. even the "str8" guys get a little action in the steamroom. they staff keeps an eye on the steamroom, but its pretty lax enforcement. just enough to keep it from turning into a total backroom. there is always a guy or guys in there to stroke off with, or get some mutual stroking in. i've seen lots of blowjobs, and even enjoyed a couple. it's difficult when the gym in busy, people going in and out all the time, but when it gets a little later, 8-ish in the evening, or another dead time, 4-5 on the weekends, etc. it's pretty quiet. i've also seen lots of guys play a little in the steamroom or sauna and then end up in a shower stall together. who knows what's going on in there (although i do imagine it!) anyway, one sunday afternoon, about 5 o'clock, i finished up my work out and headed to the steam room. there were a coupe guys in there already who were obviously showing off to each other. definite hard cocks under the towels. so i immediately dropped my towel and started playing with myself to let them know it was cool. they immediately uncovered and started stroking also. they were sitting next to each other, so i sat at the corner, facing them both.

they both had lean, worked out bodies, but not totally chelsea boys. both cute faces, one was latin, maybe spanish or portuguese, and the other was an all-american white boy. the latin boy had a great uncut cock, that i really wanted to suck, but the other guy was way ahead of me. after maybe a minute of jerking off, the white boy started jerking the uncut cock. he then leaned over and started sucking on it. i was totally hard by then. i started playing with the white guy's cock. he stopped and started sucking a few times while I jerked him off, but he seemed nervous that someone was going to walk in. the latin guy had reached behind the white one and was playing with his ass. i could feel him sticking his ass out to give him easy access.

the latin guy was looking at the door and looking at me, so i got up and stood so that i could keep watch out the door. that made the latin guy more aggressive in playing with the white guy's ass. he pulled the white guy up and stood him in front of him so he could finger his hole easier. the white guy was totally into it and seemed more relaxed since i was watching the door. he stuck his ass out and the latin guy stood up. he started rubbing his cock on the white guy's ass. at first, the bottom stood back up (not sticking his ass out) and seemed hesitant to do anything. the latin guy was not having it though, and kept at his ass with his hard uncut cock. he kept spitting on his hand and then rubbing it on his cock. finally the bottom bent over a little and that was all it took. the latin guy pretty much just stuck it in. there was definitely a "OMG, ouch" moment, but the top kinda just kept going. after a couple strokes, the bottom got over it and was into it. the top was fucking him fully in and out. i was totally hard, but couldn't jack off because i was at the door, although not really watching anymore because i didn't want to miss anything. it only took a minute for the top to make a little noise. the bottom was jacking off too, and didn't really know what to do when the top groaned, but then stood up, pulled off, and whispered, "don't cum in me". the top was obviously done though. he didn't say anything (maybe he doesn't speak english???) but he smiled and wrapped his towel around his waist and walked out, past me.

i sat down and said "totally hot" to the bottom, who also sat down. we jerked off together, and he shot a huge load on his chest. it was actually kinda funny when he walked out to the shower, because he had cum all over him.

i've never seen the bottom again, but the top still shows up there every once in a while. OK, that turned out longer than i thought... and now i'm hard again. lol

That's the sort of thing that I'd consider doing now that I'm positive. I may have done it before, had my wild side come out to play over time, but like that bottom kid I probably would have been both freaked out and turned on by it. I actually feel kind of bad for him, in a couple ways. First is that he was HIV- (or thought he was, which he revealed when he said, "Don't cum in me!"), and he put himself at risk in a way that was both really hot and really dumb. He probably kicked himself for a while after that. It's interesting to reflect on the hot/dumb ratio that all of us have to toy with as gay men. I feel bad for that kid and for all of us that we have to worry about HIV at all. I'm doing great with it, and everyone I know who has it seems to be doing well. But managing it, treating it, and saying that's the best we can do isn't enough. We've got to beat the germ. The cure has to happen, and we have to make sure that we aren't just demonstrating for marriage rights, but also for the cure. There's promising research out there. Let's get active and start pushing for billions more in cure-focused research, so that we can all have the kind of fun we deserve to have.

The kid in my reader's story deserved to have fun without worrying about getting a virus that could put him on medicine for the rest of his life. We all deserve it. Agreed? Then make a donation to amfAR and make sure to sign their petition for a national AIDS strategy.

And then leave a comment or send me an email!8674591630844895504-5200687864063660649?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.