No going back !

Curlyandgirly

I had been chatting white cute daddy on Grindr , he invites me over and asks that I am fully smooth .. Not a huge deal as I normally am , I clean out grab rubbers and lube and head over , he has me come in and strip , and kneel .. he pulls his 7inch cock out already throbbing, I suck it for a bit and he brings me to his bed ,  lots of kinky play rolling my nips and fingering .. I am on fire I am so horny my little cock leaking pre cum , he said it’s time to fuck , proceeded to jam his fingers in my mouth as I asked him to se a condom .. and says “sluts like you need it raw “ all I could do was nod yes. I was so turned on and he had total control.. he starts slow and begins giving me a great fuck .. my hole is so full and slick .. when there is a knock at the door .. a buddy comes and and as he is pumping his cock in me he is like you need to fuck this pussy it’s amazing .. his buddy wasting no time flips me on my back and takes his 9inch monster and out slides right in .. before I knew it my daddy is fucking my mouth and the buddy is deep in me , my cock is a pre cum fountain. His buddy is getting close and grabs my hips and groans as he unloads in me .. I could feel the spurts it felt amazing . He pulls out and daddy jams his cock in my cum sloppy stretched hole easily .. and starts fucking like a mad man dumping his load in .. my hole is a sloppy mess , daddy then gets me on my knees and proceeded to eat my sloppy cunt .. 

raw is so much better , and nothing beats getting fucked with cum as lube 

59A881E9-B326-45F5-A929-AB594D9BC826.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1