Bathhouse loads.

Oralbttm10035

Had some free time today so decided to head over to the East Side Club.  I was immediately cruised by a hairy hispanic guy. I invited him into my room and he dropped his towel revealing a hairy uncut cock. I sucked him hard, then he began skull fucking me hard. He flipped me around and began eating my hole. He got me nice and wet then shoved his fat cock in my hole. He fucked me for a while while I played with his nipples. After pounding my hole for 30 minutes, he stopped and told me he’d be back when he was ready to cum. 
He had barely left my room when this PR guy I’ve hooked up with before walked by. He came into my room and we began making out. He dropped his towel and I began sucking his girthy cock. I got him full hard and told him I want to feel his enormous cock in my ass. He asked for a condom and I told him that I don’t use them. The last time we had fucked he insisted on a condom so I thought he was going to turn me down, when I felt him slam his monster cock into my hole. I took a deep hit of poppers and opened up more as he continued to slam his cock into me. He pushed pass my 3rd ring and I was in ecstasy. I started having an anal orgasm and when I was done, he pulled out and told me he’d be back when he wanted to cum. I was disappointed that I had taken 2 cocks and not gotten a load yet. 
after resting a bit, I opened my door and cruised a hot young hairy tatted otter.  We made out and I sucked his cock. He asked if I topped and I told him I was looking for loads. He told me he was a vers bottom, and started playing with my ass while I sucked him. He told me he had just gotten there and wasn’t ready to cum, but wanted to fuck my open hole. He fucked me for a bit, then left without giving me a load. 
I was starting to think that I wasn’t going to get a load when this muscle guy cruised me. He skull fucked me hard then flipped me over and started using my hole. He told me what a good slut I was and how good my loose hole felt on his cock. I begged for his cum and he told me not to worry, he was going to give me what I wanted. He pinned me down and began slamming his cock in me as hard as he could. A few minutes later I felt his cock spasm as he grunted “take my seed, whore”. I sucked him clean and he headed out. 
After he was done, I saw my hairy hispanic friend again. He asked how many guys had fucked me and I told him 4 all together. He told me I was a filthy whore as he pushed me to my knees and began fucking my face again. He spit on me and told me he was going to teach me a lesson. He began pounding me hard while choking me and hitting me in the face, while I rubbed his nipples. I begged for his load and he told me he was close. He choked me harder, then slammed his cock in me as hard as he could yelling “you wanted it slut”. He continued to fuck me till he slipped out and I sucked him clean.
After gaining my composure, I walked around the club and ran into monster cock again. He told me to come to his room because he was ready to give me his load. I deep throated him till he was filled hard? Then he held me down and impaled me with his cock. I could feel him pushing the other loads deeper as he recked my cunt a second time.  He whispered in my ear that he never fucks raw, but he couldn’t say no to breeding my hole. He started picking up the pace, then pushed all the way in as his cock spasmed and filled me with his seed. I cleaned his cock with my throat and enjoyed the taste of my ass and their loads. 
I headed back to my room and ran into the hairy otter. He asked how man loads of gotten and I told him 3. He said he was ready to give me his too. He played with my sloppy cunt while I sucked him, telling me how much he loved a used hole. He got on top and fucked me hard for about 5 minutes before unleashing his seed in me. 
I started getting ready to head out, when this hot huskular Latino guy came in my room and we made out and I started sucking him off. He started sucking on my cock and moved his ass to my mouth and I ate his hole. I felt like I was getting close so I told him to get on the bed doggy style, and I slid into his ass. His hole was nice and loose and I could feel my cock pushing cum deeper in his hole. After a while, I took a big hit of poppers and unloaded in his hole. He thanked me for my load and I headed home.  Still have their cum in me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8