bathhouse last weekend

as1717

So last weekend I go to the bath house in Philly. Until my usual laying my room and stop blindfolded and had a few guys fuck me raw. Then I went into the basement playroom got in the sling and had a few more guys fuck me raw. I don't recall how many loads I took

So back in my room again I'm laying down and this hot Hispanic guy comes in and starts fucking me raw. After he cums deep in me, he tells me that he is toxic and I say hot I love toxic loads in me. Then he said yeah I have four and me as well. So I begged him to eat them out of his ass

So he puts his ass over my face mouth and I start eating his ass. And I say that it flow and wow, I have never seen so much hot white cum in an ass, definitely more than 4 loads. It splashes all over my face in my mouth and then I beg from her and I get more and then lick his ass. I was about to leave so I told him I'm just going to leave his come over my face when I left. He said to make sure to let the guy see it then I'm a counter because one of the loads was his.

So I left with cum dripping down my face and in my hair then I went to the parking garage and the straight couple was there looking at me and talking to each other and I just smiled and took my tongue lick the corners of my mouth and then he is my finger to push more of the cum in my mouth. It was hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9