[Skin On Skin] Feeling weird about the blog

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

So, I've gone to some lengths to avoid being personally associated with the blog, making sure to change the odd detail here and there to obscure my identity a little bit.

So whatever possessed me to talk about it openly with like four friends? Some of whom now read it. There's one kind of mind-space where you're talking about this stuff anonymously. There's another kind of mind-space when you're talking dirty with your friends.

This sits in a third place, which is extremely uncomfortable on one hand and extremely liberating in another sense. It's interesting to find that the secret self, the one that I keep only for me, is now integrated with the external perceptions that certain other people have of me.

Obviously, if you've corresponded with me, nobody has heard about your correspondence, incidentally, and nobody ever will. But it's really, really strange to know that there are specific people who know specifically what I'm up to, and are reading about me describing my sex life in exquisitely explicit detail. And then coming over for drinks or an episode of The Golden Girls or a showing of

Some guys might get off on that sexually, the knowing that others are reading and knowing who he is. I don't. I do find it interesting, from a psychological standpoint, to analyze the way it plays out in my psyche.

I'm interested to hear the thoughts of others, especially in the comments so we can have an open discussion (if you're so inclined).

Later,

Adam8674591630844895504-862200676881627736?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.