Massage

as1717

So I have been trying to get a massage from this guy for a couple of years. He only comes in my area at Christmas time to visit family but he stays at a hotel. Our schedules just never allowed it to happen.

Well last week we were able to plan it finally. I looked up his profile on a few sites, hot looking, poz, top. I didn't know what to expect. When I got to his room, he had the table set up and asked what kind of massage and what kind of music playing.

I stripped down and so did he. Good sign. He tells me to lay on my front and he massages me all over, very professional. He moves his hands and oil to my ass and massages it and even slips two fingers in me. Ok, I am hard now but face down no problem.

Then as he is doing my legs he gets on the table. I can't see anything because I am face down and looking at the floor through the hole in the table. Then I feel his raw cock at my hole. He pushes a little and I push back a little (the international sign for go for it, fuck me raw).

Then he slides all the way in and fucks me lightly. I moan as does he. Then he gets off the table and I wonder if I have done something wrong or, you know -- but I did clean out in advance just in case. Then he asks me to get on my side and put my ass on the edge of the table. Then he fucks me hard and cums in me.

Then he said, ready to turn over. So I was on my back and he massages me some more including my cock. Then he gets on the table again and lifts my legs, fucks me again and deposits another load in me. He never mentions status and he has no idea that I looked him up elsewhere and saw that he was poz. But he probably thought that I knew because he looked TOXIC if you know what I mean, and I kept saying, give me your seed, breed me, and even during the second fuck asked for his charged dirty seed in me.

Very hot massage. Already looking for his next visit

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3