I was a Christmas present

OzzieCumdumpster

Woke up Christmas Day feeling really horny, messaged a few guys to see if they wanted a Christmas present, got response from one of them to get over to his place before he goes over to his parents for Christmas, so I wrapped myself in Christmas paper and drove to his house, knocked on his door. He pulls me into his place and tears the Christmas paper off, say what a great present, bent me over his lounge, spat on my hole and forced his cock inside me, calling me his Christmas whore, 15 minutes later he was pumping me full of cum, pulled his cock out grabbed me by my hair and forced my face down to his cock to clean, after cleaning his cock he had me rim his his hairy asshole.

I ran to my car as I was naked and drove home with his cum leaking out of me onto my seat, when I pulled into my garage and got out the car, I licked up the cum of my car seat.

Got another message then from a couple looking for some fun, invited them over to my place, answered the door when they arrived naked, both of them were happy to see I was ready, as they entered they were getting undressed, both had hard one, and saw that my ass was wet with cum already they flipped a coin to see who got me last, pushed me to the lounge room had me knee down doggy style and started to spit roast me, was gagging on the cock in my mouth as he is the bigger of two, the other asked me how hard he could fuck me, my response was I don't care, just fuck my used cunt, and man did he fuck me hard, spanking my ass getting right on top of me so his cock was punching my prostate before going deep, it was that hard, I felt as if I needed to pee, within in minutes my clitty was oozing cum as I had an orgasm, he pound my cunt solidly for 20 minutes before blowing his load inside me, his partner then took his go, once again getting his angle of attack that he was also punching my prostate being bigger than his partner, it was hurting with pleasure, within minutes my bladder gave way and I was pissing on the floor, moaning as he kept the assault up on my cunt, whilst he said he was going fuck all the cum in me deeper, so it would never come out, 30 or so minutes later he dumped a massive load inside my, told his partner to find my biggest butt plug so he could shove it into my to keep there loads in me.

They had me clean up the mess I made on my floor with my tongue before they left saying that is the best Christmas present every.

I left the butt plug in got ready to go visit family that afternoon, knowing I was a great present for 3 people and the bonus is I got 3 presents too.

My younger sister was asking me why I was walking a bit funny, I told her what had happened, she called me the biggest whore she knows of, and wished she had a Christmas fuck.

Of course my 2 sisters know what I get up to, my brother's and dad and mum, they know I'm bi but refuse to acknowledge it. Or I should say I tend to be more gay these days, as I love cock more than pussy.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7