[Skin On Skin] Barebacked in Brooklyn Tonight

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Adam's original blog post...

I've had a horribly busy week and got home late, exhausted, and horny. While I ate some tuna and mixed veggies, I decided to check out Manhunt. One of the hot black dudes I've been chatting with on there asked if I wanted to come out to Brooklyn and get fucked. I had no desire to and said maybe another time.

Then he said the magical words: "four day load."

So, forty minutes later I was walking up a hill in a sketchy part of Brooklyn, ringing a buzzer, and was confronted by a shirtless, muscled, smiling black beauty of a man. He had a small tattoo of encircling his large, well-defined bicep, and this amazing 8-pack set of abs. He offered me a glass of water. I accepted, but before I could finish I had to lick his nipples, which stood at attention.

Soon we were making out against the wall of his entry hallway. He pulled off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants, exposing my precum-soaked boxers. I felt his dick and it was a good 8" to 9", snaking up and to one side. After some more kissing, we got totally naked and he led me by the hand to his bedroom.

I was a little unnerved to find he had like three aquariums in there. It also reminded me that I had just eaten tuna and forgotten to brush my teeth. But he didn't mind.

After sucking my dick for a few minutes (he was good, but not great), he kneeled in front of me and pressed against my lips with the head of his cock. "Suck it," he commanded.

I complied, probably more eagerly than necessary. I gave him a good working-over, getting it nice and wet and using my tongue to the best of my ability.

His body was amazing, and I let my hands wander all around as he fed me his cock. His ass was like stone, his thighs could crush almost anyone, and his hands were extraordinarily powerful.

I was brought back to reality as he held my head still and started fucking my face. I kind of hate that, because I like to be in control and I haven't yet conquered my gag reflex when it comes to big dicks like his. The idea of it is hot to me... I like the thought of giving over to a top in that way. But in practice... um, not so much.

Soon, he was eating my hole, which as you may recall is something that I've also disliked at times in the past. I'm trying to force myself to adjust to liking it, with success. I may have forgotten to brush my teeth, but I certainly hadn't forgotten to clean out down there, and I just gave over to it and let him eat that hole like there was nothing better in the world. And he really did get into it, moaning and grunting and getting super turned-on. That got me turned on and when he came up to kiss me, I wasn't even that grossed out.

Finally, he got me on all fours and instead of his tongue, I was greeted by dick. He spit in his hand, lubed himself up, and pushed the head in. He held it there for a long time, finally forcing me to push back on it. He laughed, "I knew you'd get the point."

It took me a second, but eventually I realized he wanted me to impale myself on that monster. It was tough, so he got out some poppers (which I normally don't like to do, since there's some evidence that they can have a negative impact on CD4+ cells). I hesitated, then allowed him to use them. I felt a warm wave wash over me, my ass relaxed, and I fucked myself down onto his dick.

"That's it, that's right," he said. In no time, I was gliding back and forth, eagerly ramming my ass back as hard as I could go. Finally he grabbed my shoulders and kept me from pulling forward, so he could keep is dick in me. He pulled me tighter back against him, getting deeper and deeper inside me. Once I felt his balls against my ass, I knew he was in control again.

He pulled out maybe an inch, slowly, then slammed back in really quickly. He repeated this, pulling out a little more each time and then ramming back in. I'd grunt and almost fall forward each time, so he grabbed one shoulder with one of his strong hands, and the other he cupped over my mouth, pushing a finger between my lips to suck on it.

He continued his assault, until he was pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back into me. Finally, I was about to ask him to ease up a little when he blurted out, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

He started grunting loudly on each slam, finally forcing me down onto the bed as he collapsed, panting on top of my back. The feeling of his sweaty body against my back was amazing. I turned over on my side, reached back to recover some of the four-day load he had shot, and used it as lube to jerk my own two-day load out onto the sheets.

We showered together, then I headed back to the subway. Saw a yellow cab. Was too weak to resist, stuck my hand in the air, and had him speed me back to my comfy place in Manhattan.

Sure makes up for the shitty work week I'm having!8674591630844895504-1259817179331314177?l=skinonskinnyc.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.