Need a load, ended up with 6

NYCnegbtm4top

I have been super horny recently. I went out last weekend and ended up at a cute tattooed top twinks who fucked and bred me really good. But that just seemed to throw fuel on the fire of my need for raw dick. 

So today headed out to run errands. Jumped on grindr while driving. Not 5 minutes and this hot Italian dad hit me up and 6 minutes later I was walking in his front door. He brought me to the bedroom and put me on the bed, stripped and pushed his hard dick against my hole. I sniffed my poppers and rubbed his hot hair chest. And his rock hard cock slipped in my tight hole and he was pounding me good. I was in heaven. He fucked me good and shot his hot load in my ass. 

I figured that would do it for me. Then one of my fuck buddies messaged me a couple hours later. So over to his house I went. He fucked and bred me twice. My hole was sloppy and I was feeling so good. So on my way home I stopped by the bookstore and the lot was full. I got excited. Went in and quickly got followed to a booth by this hot Latin guy. I put some money in, dropped to my knees and started sucking his 8 inch uncut cock. It was delicious. He started rubbing my ass, so down went my pants and I bent over and took that hot uncut dick in me. He fucked me for a good 15 minutes and then hard fucked his load deep in my hole. When he pulled out cum ran down both my legs. 

I should have been fine but when I walked outof the booth this cute young guy was rubbing his dick and so I dropped to my knees in the booth and he fed me his load. Now it's time to leave... As I was walking out there was this young thick hot guy. I couldn't resist following him around the corner. Followed him into a booth and sucked him off. He was a loud boy, telling me how good I was and screaming as he blew his huge load in my mouth. I am now home jacking off as the cum continues to deep out of my well used ass. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7