2022 is starting off better than ‘21

CumAddicted

So backstory: I embraced being a cum addicted bitchboy in 2015 and after a slow start by the end of the year I was collared and owned by the most bestest master ever! He would take me every week or every other week to the bathhouse or dungeon parties and restrain me then whore me out no load refused. I loved every minute of it ^_^ of course I was also homeless at the time so in order for a place to stay during the week my hole was  often offered up for a spot on the couch. But yeah lots of loads that year xD but then it dwindled after my master stopped owning me and by 2020 i was down to one or two loads down the throat every week or so.. (not complaining because they were from my new master’s massive mega size ubermacht cock 😋after facefucking me for a bit then stroking while he holds my face down under his nut sack for me to eat out  his sexy Latin hole then when he’s about to nut he grabs my hair and shoves his 10in thick uncut dick down my throat saying things like “fffuuuck yeah; that’s a good puto.. remember who owns you; you’re my faggot, bitch. your bussy (throat) and boycunt (my hole) are my property. Swallow every drop slut” All while I gasp for air because hes cock is throbbing and expanding and flooding my throat for a good 15-20 seconds and he’s holding my head down on it to make sure none goes to waste (that’s a punishable offense where I have to scrub the floors I wearing only a collar and a cock cage while he brings his friends over to play video games and show them that I’m his bitch) 

anyways, ‘22 is starting out pretty well so far. My master has pumped his loads down my throat twice and earlier today he sent me to some strangers house for their load (housewarming gift I think?) putting me at 3 loads and more on the way 😄 

• Like 3