Uncut Christmas surprise

jackbottom

It was a relatively uneventful Christmas this past year (2021).  After the bf and I exchanged our gifts on Christmas morning, we spent the better part of the day mulling around the house. Sometime around early afternoon he instructs me to 'get ready', go into the bedroom, shut the door and be naked.  Intrigued, I do as I am told, clean up, and get ready.  Nervous and excited, I find myself in bed under the covers and jacking my hard cock.  FINALLY, I hear the door opening and see my muscular bf walk into the room with his hard cock bobbing and then another man follows behind him with an equally muscular build and hard cock swinging.  My bf is a former athlete of the gymnastic type who maintains the muscular, tight build they tend to have.  The other guy was Mexican (bf is Caucasian), similar build but with an equally long, hard and slightly thicker than my bf's cock in girth but similar in length.  Both of these fine men lay down in our bed with their rock hard cocks sticking straight up and I immediately get to work.  I am alternating between sucking them both.  However, I noticed a bit more flex in the skin of this new man's cock in which I am immediately drawn to.  It had a silkier smoothness to it that other cocks,  I had previously experienced, simply don't have.  I didn't know it at the time but later realized that I was sucking on my first ever uncut cock.  Meanwhile, this new man was talking to my bf about how good it felt having 'him' (me) sucking his cock.  He was moaning and loving every moment of it and both men were bantering back and forth about me.  Eventually, my bf told me to ride our new man.  I immediately grab the lube and apply it to our new man's member and some to my hole and begin to sink my hole down onto him.  He growls at me that it feels so much better than his wife's pussy.  He proceeds to tell a brief story about how his wife just gave birth to their 3rd child and he had a big load to give me. At this point, my mind is BLOWN and I am so hot for his cock....here lies a 'straight', married man with an amazing cock who hasn't blown a load in a LONG time because his wife JUST gave birth and he hasn't been serviced in over 4 days.  As I am riding him and moaning in pleasure, he is grunting and talking dirty to me about giving me his 4 day load.  All of the sudden, he pushes me off and tells me to get on all 4's.  I comply and he shoves his big, hard, uncut cock right back where it belongs!  I am loving these new sensations of an uncut cock as it slides in and out of my hole.  After a few more moments, he GROWLS and moans that he is shooting!!!!  I egg him on and verbalize 'yeah....shoot your load in me...breed me!" and I can FEEL it... I feel every pulse of his HARD cock and my insides are filled with a familiar warmth but this one is more warmth and more pulsing and more sensations than usual.  HE has a HUGE load.  And by huge, I mean I felt EVERY pulse and fluid he shot inside me....it was HOT!  My BF was IMMEDIATELY telling him to get out of the way so he could get inside me next.  He shoved his huge, albeit thinner yet longer...also curved, cock into me.  He thrust a few times then immediately began grunting I could feel his cock start it's familiar pulsing (which I LOVE!).  As soon as he pulled out, I felt their loads trickle out of me. Slightly embarassed and looking down, I saw ONLY their milky white loads on the sheets and that set me off so I added my load to their mix.  This was my BEST Christmas gift.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5