How to prolong gape?

NastyRawBottom

Hey guys,

I’m currently training to take fists. 🤜🏼 I’m stretching myself using toys and planning to take full on fists this year. I do want to become a gaped whore, and fisting is probably the best/ funnest way to achieve that. 

When I’m using toys, I notice that my hole closes once I take it out completely. I’m able to gape for a few seconds before it involuntarily closes. It’s very frustrating as I want remain gaped long enough to take pics/vids and just enjoy the feeling of being a hole. 🕳 

I was wondering if any one has tips on how I can extend the time of my gape? I know practice is key but if anyone has any other advice I’d love to hear it. Thank you!

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Hey guys,

I’m currently training to take fists. 🤜🏼 I’m stretching myself using toys and planning to take full on fists this year. I do want to become a gaped whore, and fisting is probably the best/ funnest way to achieve that. 

When I’m using toys, I notice that my hole closes once I take it out completely. I’m able to gape for a few seconds before it involuntarily closes. It’s very frustrating as I want remain gaped long enough to take pics/vids and just enjoy the feeling of being a hole. 🕳 

I was wondering if any one has tips on how I can extend the time of my gape? I know practice is key but if anyone has any other advice I’d love to hear it. Thank you!

…and even more beautiful when u reach your goal. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

Hey guys,

honestly there is no substitute for having a few guys willing to work your hole with big dildos and their fists/forearms. obviously a large group of sisters works best but if you can just get 3-5 guys t take turns fisting you your hole will just swallow those hands. the first time I took a guys whole forearm it was just me, 5 guys and a sling. plus that way they can get pics of the gape as well as those fists shoved up your fuckhole.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 1:22 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

honestly there is no substitute for having a few guys willing to work your hole with big dildos and their fists/forearms. obviously a large group of sisters works best but if you can just get 3-5 guys t take turns fisting you your hole will just swallow those hands. the first time I took a guys whole forearm it was just me, 5 guys and a sling. plus that way they can get pics of the gape as well as those fists shoved up your fuckhole.

I think you’re right. I bet I would gape longer if I wasn’t anticipating it and instead it was decided by a rough Top. My hole probably closes cause it knows I’m taking something out. If a Top really works my hole it should get too weak and sloppy to close right away. 😊

Can’t wait to take fists and punches in my hole real soon!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

Hey guys,

You have great goals brother in Lust!!! Have a slack ass here that pretty much hangs open from the constant use it endures and enjoys. Sodomy is like any other sport, you have to train for it. The more frequent you are used the more relaxed your rectum is and the more you train  it to stretch for size he looser it gets and the more it will gape and hang open. If you are training for stretching for  fists, an XL inflatable butt plug from Mr. S Leather is a great tool for helping you stretch and loosen. You will love the rush of hanging open!! I know I do. Get yourself a shower shot, hose out and train everyday. poppers, big toys and masturbation: total pig pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/7/2022 at 3:26 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

Hey guys,

It takes time, toys and practice. I'm using 2" wide toys but I need to move up to 3" or more to continue to make progress

IMG_2603.JPG

• Piggy 1