[Frat Boy] The Amazing Load I Just Took

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Frat Boy's original blog post...

So around 5 or 5:30 this morning I put up a Craigslist ad looking for a quick pump-and-dump load or two before work. Got some fun responses I'll definitely follow up on in the future, and the first winner was a guy who lives seven or eight blocks away and who had an above average torso pic and who I guessed to be mid to late 30s. I was figuring it would be a simple quickie as planned.

But the moment I saw him outside the gate I was taken aback by how totally hot he was: he fit so much of the mold of my ideal aesthetics in a man that of course I got a bit nervous, because usually guys I feel that way about don't tend to be into me. But when we got to my apartment he was naked instantly and he had a gorgeous cock to top everything off. I was sucking him off as he sat on the couch, then he pulled me up and began making out with me, like passionately, and I started to become aware that he apparently was as unexpectedly into me as I was into him. He liked spitting into my mouth or onto my chest and stomach, something I've never much been into but LOVED him doing, and he started referring to me as his boy and him as a daddy, even though he was definitely not old enough to make the title a given.

He talked about wanting to tie me up and use me, eventually getting me used by other guys too, and he was really into my hole in ways I haven't encountered much but found I loved. I'm usually too tense to really enjoy being rimmed, but he would blow into my ass and tell me to push it back out, going against every impulse I've trained myself to have but in a refreshing, not problematic way. His cock was definitely big, but best of all it was just thin enough to fit through my tight second sphincter that is an issue (usually just for a moment, but still) with 99.9% of cocks that have been in there since my surgeries, and as I realized that I just pushed down onto it and sure enough it went in. I know that feels unbelievable and unusual for guys who've been able to get in that deep, and it always sounds like they're loving it. He shot a LOT of cum inside me and I would have gladly kept his cock in me all day if we didn't both have to go to work. I know it was a lot because as I sit here writing this it's oozing out my hole slowly, meaning he overflowed me, and I can hold a lot of cum. Fucking AMAZING and I hope to get to take up on this idea of being his boy that he said he wanted.6417541657525091714-760242443415554957?l=fratboycuntdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.