Is Hotel Gaythering a good place to take loads?

• 2 weeks later...

It’s got great, easy access and rooms are well appointed; plus there’s a fun spa on site. However, when the bar is busy I think that is a deterrent- especially the DL crowd. Plus parking can be tough. I’ve had better luck at the hourly motels near the airport.

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2022 at 2:45 PM, jockpigva said:

It’s got great, easy access and rooms are well appointed; plus there’s a fun spa on site. However, when the bar is busy I think that is a deterrent- especially the DL crowd. Plus parking can be tough. I’ve had better luck at the hourly motels near the airport.

Thank you. Does the front desk allow visitors just to pump a load and leave?

what are other motels you’d recommend as a back up?

Visitors can go up easily without going by the front desk, that’s the best perk.

I’ve had a lot of fun at Nexx Motel near the airport. Hourly rooms, mirrors on the ceiling, color changing lights. Very private parking lot for visitors, no front desk to deal with.

good luck, let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Hotel Gaythering personally. One of the reasons is what was mentioned before that it keeps away DL guys cause it has a gay bar and crowded during weekends.

The other reason is that the bar is open till 2am on Fridays and Saturdays and it's very crowded and very noisy. Very loud even in the guest room. It gave me a headache. maybe I'm just too old for all the noise. They could do a better job by installing double panel windows though.

With all said I got 9 loads on Friday.

• 4 weeks later...