Gran Canaria Jan 2022

I’m heading to Gran Canaria on the 24th Jan for a fortnight. Does anybody know what it’s like cruising wise with the current restrictions? I read that they are entering alert level 4 (the highest) and venues close at midnight!! Are the dark rooms open or are they all closed? Is the sauna’s open? I would love to go cruising in the sand dunes but I read also such activity is now forbidden and the area policed. Is the policing strict or a free for all after a certain time? Oh and one more thing, is poppers easy to get hold of? Thanks in advance for any reply. 

Right now all of the clubs are open, but they will have to close an hour earlier. I only went to Strong Construction last week. It was busy, lots of fucking, no condoms. Not sure about the dunes. All of the bottoms have poppers so I assume you can buy them in the shops.